CloakWorks is putting the finishing touches on a Unity plugin for our Shroud
(TM) real-time cloth physics technology, and we need some example content to show off what Shroud can do.
Shroud makes adding high quality, interactive clothing to characters a practical option for game developers: its very fast, works great on all platforms (PC, Mac iOS, Xbox, PS3), and its very easy to use.
We're looking for character models that we can purchase the rights to, or full games that we can partner with for co-promotion.
- You must have exclusive rights to the assets, and have the rights to provide the assets to CloakWorks. No characters based on existing IP or that you had previously created for another company/person under contract.
- The content must be working in Unity 3.5
- Character models must also have animations, ideally something interesting and that you'd expect to see in a game
- The poly count for the character must be within a reasonable range for a current-gen game, ideally 5k-10k tris.
- The character design should have obvious loose clothing that will show off the technology well. Robes, capes, skirts, etc. The kind of thing that doesn't move right without using some kind of cloth physics on it.
Please post videos of your content working in Unity here or send links directly to info at cloak-works dot com.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you!