Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Waqas Iqbal - Art Dump [ Renegade X, Primal Carnage, Orion ]

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Havoc89 polycounter lvl 11
Hi guys,

I'm in a raging war against my current server host because they are total ass hole and so my site is down. I'm using this as an opportunity to update my site entirely, but since I'm working all day and can't post any of my professional work on the count of the contract, I don't have that much time to work on new stuff. So I've begun to re-render my old stuff in the mean time while I also work on a few new things that would take a while to make.

A little about me, I live in Canada, and I work at Gameloft as a 3D Artist. It is my first professional full time job and I am trying to work my way up one step at a time. I've worked on many mods and 3 well known indies, and love working on one particular indie. Renegade X, Primal Carnage, and Orion. Primal Carnage, and Orion were freelance projects where I had quite a bit of fun because they also were a break from my favourite project Renegade X.

I am going to be posting up a few things at a time as I re-render my work. So let the art dump begin!

dpil9s.jpg

2digbar.jpg

241s7c3.jpg

2chtkz.jpg

2096hqo.jpg

30hms08.jpg

2m64sjr.jpg

352mdzm.jpg

juiwya.jpg

309mws6.jpg

fa0ftu.jpg

208jpr4.jpg