Scene has potential, I see that you have a good variation of material types. Such as metals, concrete, brick, rubber, etc..
At the same time, there some things that stand out that could be improved.
- Main thing for me is the composition, having the alley closed looks like your playing it safe. Having it open is more difficult but at the same time more interesting, it creates wonder and makes us want to know what is in the background...
See this example:
Example Image 02
- From that same example you see more interesting lighting, lower angle, longer shadows, and brighter specular.
- Wooden crates have smoothing group that makes them look round.
- Several things are almost perfectly aligned such as buildings, most boxes, crates, and trash bins. Grid alignment contributes to the 'cg' look.
- Left side is saturated, while the right side of the picture looks more monochromatic. I would suggest looking for a balance.
Best of luck with the project