whoa! Thanks for all the replies everyone! Much appreciate all the feedback and costume votes.
- kodde: Yeah I noticed that too, didn't want to say anything so I could see if anyone else noticed it. I've worked on that area of the pants a bit, and hopefully the suspenders will help minimize any weirdness.
- skudzalmighty: thanks for the idea, I roughed it out just to see how it looked... just couldnt get it looking right though.
- jramauri: Interesting way to look at it. Definitely kept it in mind for this update.
- meintevd$: Yeah, still working on the face, I want her to look like a stylized young adult, without reeking of anime or childhood.
- dianaski: Thanks for the feedback, dead-on read of my sloppy anatomy. I've been playing with the anatomy a lot last night and today... see if the current update seems more anatomical without breaking the style of the character.
- EVIL: And that's... bad? IMHO, any excuse to sculpt or draw a fantastic ass is not just acceptable... it's mandatory.
- Maph: Thanks for the feedback dude, kept it in mind on this update. For some reason I really like prominent, wide hip crests, even if it's not anatomically correct. See if this update works better on that front.
Sooooooooooooo here's the update. Looks like costume 2 won the vote contest, and I tend to agree. A little asym is great, and it gives her an extra dose of attitude. I also reworked a lot of the torso anatomy, front and back. I'm not 100% sold on it yet, but I won't mention the bits I'm concerned about so I can see if any of you guys notice them too. Easy to lose perspective on things like that when you've already revised the anatomy like four fckin times today and you have to get up in a few hours.
I also added some suspenders... The costume didnt really complete so I'm experimenting with adding flare. Thoughts?
I'm also planning on iterating the hair a bit tomorrow, maybe try out a pony tail, among other things. Gloves are just gonna be standard-ish boxing gloves.