Looking good, although a few points.
- Your textures on the pipes on the right and left are way too big and pixelated. Try re-texturing them with a bigger size. This is quite noticeable.
- There's not really an 'atmosphere' - Add some light blue fog
- Reduce the bloom a hair, its slightly too much
- There's a really bright white light on the left of the plant/creature thing, although I can't really see the source of it
- Textures everywhere could do with more details to stop the scene looking so flat. Have you added specular maps to anything?
Other than that, good work!