Last night, at about 4am I decided it was time to bake out the maps for my Avtomat Fedorov model for the first time. Clearly, I was very tired because when I woke up, I found that some elements didn't have their materials applied and the cage was all over the place. Nonetheless, with the help of the http://xoliulshader.com/
I was able to put together some screenshots from 3Ds MAX to gather some crit.
Also, the texturing and detail modelling is mostly done with procedural textures, asides from the scratch mask. I felt I had trouble getting the right look for the metal's and the real time shader doesn't really show the reflection as I intended.
So to reiterate; when criticising please ignore:
-Ray misses (holes in texture)
-flat-ish scope glass
-Physical differences between ref & model (rifle was practically hand made, had massive variation across photographed models).
Real Time screenshots (thumbnails much smaller then full images)
Scanline Render of high res assets: