Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Infamous 2 and Festival of Blood

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
Isaiah Sherman polycounter lvl 14
Hey everyone!

Infamous 2 and the DLC Festival of Blood have officially come and gone. It was a blast to work on both projects and it was an amazing experience to help out with concept art for the DLC.

These are some of my key selections of work I did for the game: texturing in-game assets, textures & signage, and concept art. I'm going to be updating my online portfolio hopefully by the end of the week to have all this new work on it, as well as revamping the layout completely.

We (a few coworkers and I) have been wanting to throw together a big thread that has select work from each of the teams to show a broad range of all the sweat and tears that went in to production, but we haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'll show screenshots first and describe what I did in them, because many of the environment artists jumped all around the world working on different parts at the same time... I tried to just show screenshots where I had done a very significant amount of the work shown in the screenshot.

The textures, signage, and concept art are all done by me unless otherwise stated (usually a coworker doing small revisions to something, but I felt was important to show).

All the work is copyright © Sony Entertainment 2011 and Sucker Punch Productions LLC

Textured the building
shermanIsaiah_i2_01.jpg

Textured the building and concrete sea wall directly below it
shermanIsaiah_i2_02.jpg

Textured the set of buildings in the foreground
shermanIsaiah_i2_03.jpg

Textured both the buildings, walkway, and entire dock area, excluding pallets & train car
shermanIsaiah_i2_04.jpg

Textured building, walkway, and entire dock area excluding the forklift and barrells
shermanIsaiah_i2_05.jpg

Textured the road, sidewalks, and entire construction area
shermanIsaiah_i2_06.jpg

Textured all the buildings, roads, and sidewalks in the area
shermanIsaiah_i2_07.jpg

Textured all the bridge, machine, and gear components... pretty much everything dealing with the bridge, but not the ground and surrounding buildings
shermanIsaiah_i2_08.jpg

These are screenshots from the DLC, Festival of Blood

Textured everything, preliminary textures & layout by Andy Xiao. I also did the concept art, see below
shermanIsaiah_i2FOB_01.jpg

Textured everything, preliminary textures & layout by Andy Xiao. I also did the concept art, see below
shermanIsaiah_i2FOB_02.jpg

Textured the door. Also did the concept art for it, see below
shermanIsaiah_i2FOB_03.jpg

Textured the floating demon head balloons. Prelim texture by Josh Rife
shermanIsaiah_i2FOB_04.jpg

Textured the entire stage. Preliminary textures by Josh Rife
shermanIsaiah_i2FOB_05.jpg

Textured the entire stage. Preliminary textures by Josh Rife
shermanIsaiah_i2FOB_06.jpg

Retextured this back area near the Cathedral due to mission importance. Prelim texture work by Sucker Punch (not sure who)
shermanIsaiah_i2FOB_07.jpg

Replies