I feel I've had this project for far too long. It's time I moved on, but this project was not without loss. I've learnt a lot and thanks to everyone posting I can only go up from here.
This is the final look at it:
I know I missed out on a lot of key features of the helicopter. Mainly the above post regarding the cockpit is something I completely over looked. The rear exhausts never looked right to me. I took too much liberty in modeling some parts on how I felt they should look rather then what they actually do look like. I'm still trying to find my workflow that feels right, in this one I went HP to LP and found that didn't work very smoothly for me.
When it came to textures I'm still relatively new. I've been working on a combat vehicle along side this project and similar issues came from both of them. This gives me great feedback in knowing exactly what I need to work on.
Here's the Diffuse and Spec, I left out the normal map because I only had the rivets done, I could never get anything that looked right from the HP.