Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

TOWER WARS! [indie game]

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Nate Broach polycounter lvl 17
header.png

I've been saying I was going to make a thread for this project forever now, so here it is! Tower Wars is an Indie game that myself and 8 others have been working on for the past couple years off and on. Its a game we all believe in and think will be really fun. We finally decided to get really serious about it and finish this thing. I'm taking a little over a year off to work on this full time. The rest of the team has full time jobs and works hard on it in their spare time.

So enough of that and on to the arts. This is a quick look at some of the work the team has been doing. After this post, our artists will post in this thread the pieces they are working on.

TowerArrow.jpgTowerCannon1.jpg
TowerLightning1.jpgPostTowerCatapult.jpgTowerScout.jpg

UnitKnight.jpgPostUnitTinMan.jpgUnitGrunt.jpg
Level011.jpg

For an overview of the game towers and units, check out our website. I dont want to bombard you with walls of text here.

note: site doesn't work in IE.

also, like us on facebook! It'll make us happy.

facebook: /www.facebook.com/pages/Tower-Wars/

I want this thread to just be a journal of our progress in making an indie game. Posting work in progresses, and getting feedback from all of you. All comments, questions and critiques are all really appreciated. We want this community to really help shape this whole thing.

Thanks all!

Bonus in game shot!

TripleArrowTower.jpg

Replies