1. The foliage in this level is suffering a bit. It was honestly my first attempt at foliage. Im going to redo the trees and make some grass that animates(don’t know how to use “wind” in unreal but I am willing to learn) also going to make some flower decals that could be placed any were
2. The sky box in this needs to pan slower and be spread out more, and also the position of the sun in this level would look better from the back shining through to the front. Then you get those god rays at an angle people can actually see them
3. The water is flat. Looks more like swamp water then water for a paradise like land. Need to work on the cube map or a decent reflection which would you go with the level
4. These are suppose to be flowers, well they suck. Either I should make them look more like flowers or put low poly static meshes there
5. this is the tornado plane that I feel had issues with the normal map and also had flaws I was trying to hide by burying it in foliage. I will build a new plane, make it presentable and allow it to in fact be the focal point of the piece
6. This ground texture sucks. I know its in the back ground but it still could use some love
7. this grass texture feels too much like plastic. There are things I like about the normal map but I think im going to have to do it over
8.the tetris like blocks look great but some one told me that the fact that i have a bunch of separate pieces instead of one flat plane with a really solid normal map is inefficient.
this Is my favorite piece. Its about 300,000 tries. I want the texture space to at the most be 5120 x 5120. Its over that right now. Some of my textures are just not efficient, a lot of my normal maps just suck (crazy bump). This is not so much as a redo but a switching out of a lot of things.