Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[FIGHTER] X:WP The Talisman of Fate, XENA, aeryis

aeryis
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
aeryis polycounter lvl 10
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!! ha :P

Well, I thought I'd try my hand in this contest. Is it too late to enter? I really wanted her design to play up to her abilities, after all, she has many skills. :D She's proficient with many weapons, stealth and tracking, going under cover, and has traveled most of Europe, Africa, and Asia. You can spot many of these qualities in the reference sheet. First my reference sheet, then my WIP model. Hopefully I'll get it done by the deadline.

xena_refsheet_small.jpg

xenabodyfront01.jpg

That won't be the final colors of her outfit. Just something to make her look Xena-like at the moment. I'm thinkin black and silver, with accents of color... like blue or something. I like Tekken's colorful style with Final Fantasy and Soul Calibur's vibrant colors in the character's outfits. So now I'm tryin to find a balance between the colors, and the stealth. I had originally wanted to give her a gunblade, another weapon to add to her skills list. I did start on it, but due to time restrictions and texture space I've eliminated it. (But if anybody wants to see it in its lowpoly form, gimme a holler...) I still don't know what to do with her chakram, so that's just a placeholder for now. More to come soon... :D

Replies