Here We Go!!

2ur779d.jpg

Replies

• Everneto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Backstory:

Ken Masters

His real parents died when he was five years old and then he was adopted by a middle class family in Seattle. There he began to get interested in martial arts when he was ten years old to defend himself from bullies at school. His teenage life was during the grunge movement in Seattle in the 90's and it was then that he began learning to play drums and guitar. Ken always wanted to start a band but ended up only finding jobs as a roadie for a local rock band called "Shadaloo Zombies", tuning the sound and also making the safety of the musicians during the gigs. He also earned some extra money by winning fights organized behind the scenes of the shows in each city that the band was. That way he could put into practice his true talent that was to fight.

After this he started to get involved with the big fight tournaments"

dey9eb.jpg
  • ianflap
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ianflap polycounter lvl 7
  • Everneto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi Guys,

here's some WIP images

I hope you like
    ;)

2lngw1i.jpg

o8eam8.jpg

there is still much to do

I'm trying to do as fast as possible, but my CPU is not helping much.

I hope to finish on time
  • Everneto
  • Straw
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Straw polycounter lvl 10
    Cool! Ken is one of my fav chars! Since you've already put colors, maybe you should try an black/brown eyebrow color!
  • Everneto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    the paint is still provisional, thanks for the tip, I'll do some tests with darker colors at the eyebrow. :)
  • Everneto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    some little updates, I decided to remove the beard, I made some adjustments in the face and some other minor adjustments before starting to refine.
    the pants will be ripped in parts. some accessories also will be added including a guitar.

I'm very late, and I'm running against time to finish everything on time. actually need a miracle but I think I can. ;)

PS: excuse me for my bad english. : P

108gtqs.jpgann3pu.jpg