Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[FIGHTER]Mortal Kombat, SUB-ZERO, EpicEric

EpicEric
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
EpicEric polycounter lvl 9
Hi ppl, this is my first post in PC :)

First i would like to congratz the many great artists that are posting their work here, amazing jobs that inspire everyone

Im giving here my contribuition to the Brawl tournament, i don't have too much time free but i will try to keep up with this work, hope u enjoy.

refssubzero.jpg

I chosed Sub-Zero, but he is a human, with no powers, so he haves a suit that gives him this power of controling ice particles. How it works:

The suit uses the "Air multiplier Technology", used in jets and the "Bladeless Fan" xD, that multiplies the air that goes in, like explained here:

airmultiplier.jpg

This gadget goes in his back and flows the air to his whole body, separating the moisture from the rest, freezin it and generating ice at the end, preety much like Katara did in the last season of Avatar: The Last Airbender (that's why she is in the Refs pic hahah)

The suit is more like a high-tech ninja, with rubber muscles, keeping the black/blue style and some "hoses" that flows the water particles to his hands/feet.

This is the basically the idea, im working on a concept atm, hope to post it soon

Tks everyone
Waiting for opinions
Eric

Replies