6a00d83451f25369e2010536b52801970b-800wi

1bullWhip.jpg

32550.jpg?is=350,350,0xffffff

Replies

• akacg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    akacg polycounter lvl 12
    Hmmm the hat is a big desision cause thats wat calls out wild west/cowboy ya idk somthin to think about
    and there could prob be like a few spikes at the end of the wip for the "GET OVER HERE" part haha idk just an idea
    good luck
  • Stinger88
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    Thanks akacg. Yep. I'll be putting a spearhead on the whip. Thats if I dont go for the lasso option. But I think the whip is probably the way i'll go.

First sketch. Not much scorpion going on yet. But I think colours, etc will bring that.

scorpion1u.jpg
  • CJE
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CJE polycounter lvl 13
    Erm, you kind of already copied my idea :S

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82118

From the Q & A Thread:

If someone claims a character, can another person do that same character as well?

ANSWER: As with past contests, choosing the same subject matter (fighter or stage) is fine. Typically, this promotes additional friendly competition between those artists. However, choosing the same subject matter and re-interpretation would be frowned upon.
  • Stinger88
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    Lol...so I have. I hadn't see that.

Nevermind, it'll look different in the end anyway so I wouldn't worry. Your concept seems to be leaning more toward the Scorpion design where I'm going to be trying to make mine lean more toward being a Gun slinger/cowboy with scorpion bits about him.
  • CJE
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CJE polycounter lvl 13
    um... as long as the mods are okay with it, I don't really care.I was mostly just pointing it out cause I think they frown upon that during judging, trying to help you out :)
  • Stinger88
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    oh, bloody hell! I didnt realise it was a first come first served deal. fs....

I'm just going to carry on with it. Its not like I'm going to win anything anyway.

If I think up a new character i'll change. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Ok. Decided to change my entry due to the clash with CJE's concept just to keep things official. Its all good though and i'm quite happy to change to something else....something with breasts. :)

Consider this thread closed.
  • MortalJohn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Respect for that decision Stinger, you didn't have to do it, but its really nice to see people like yourself taking the steps to make this competition all the more varied, can't wait to see your Taki.

Might of been good to have left a link here to the new thread though, for those intrested here you go! Taki
  • Cordell Felix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cordell Felix polycounter lvl 9
    thats really cool, cant wait to see it more fleshed out.