Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Scott Homer

Hello Polycounters!

I have been lurking on the forums from time to time for the past few years and now that im coming to the end of Degree in 3d Games art, I figured it would be good to collate my show reel work into one place rather than fill up the forums with lots of WIP threads.

I am currently looking for employment starting June next year, (on completion of my Degree) so I am hoping to have the majority of my reel finished around Christmas time in order to ensure that I have sufficient time to work on my Dissertation and Final Major project. I would love to work as an Environment Artist/Hard Surface modelled & Texturer for games, so hopefully i can pull together enough work over the next 6 months to make my dream a reality.

So far I have completed my first piece of show reel work, and thanks to you guys here at Polycount, I managed to improve it greatly before completion.

The first completed piece is a modified Humvee, complete with 50 cal machine gun, next gen game ready. (Rendered from Marmoset engine)

I will post any work I am currently working on, or have completed hear so I have some way of tracking my own progress over the next few months, any crits would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Scott.

Replies