Wow, those shots look so eerily similar itsamadman! Thanks for sharing
I'm back from Thailand and have very little time left, but I managed to spend most of today building and texturing more assets. One of my biggest problems is lack of grime/dust/dirt on my actual props, but I'm not sure I'll have to time to do this before the deadline unfortunately. Lets just pretend the kid only just opened his toy train set from its pristine box minutes ago shall we? :P
The dirt/soil is still falling way short of what's in my head but one of the last things i'll be doing is filling the remaining poly budget with ground debris, sticks and general nature doohickies to help eradicate that smooth look.
2 Days left, so crit me now! GO!
The List of frantic deadline doom
- Some sort of far background element like mountains or something
- toy wooden train half buried to help sell the look of the train track set
- Much larger tree trunk hollow at the far right
- More ground debris, twigs, sticks, pebbles etc
- Window in side of building
- Garden tap on side of building that hose plugs into
- Extend and drape hose along new assets
- Drain pipe down side of building