Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

TF2: plr_Trainwreck_alpha

r13
founder
Offline / Send Message
r13 founder
Howdy all,

I've been working on a TF2 map for a couple months on the side. I've gotten it up to a decent alpha state that I'm comfortable able letting people give it a look see. There's a few floating light fixtures and a weird compile crack that i know of already but please feel free to offer up some feedback if you feel strongly about something.

It's payload race style map that is themed with a shipping center/train-yard feel to it. In fact, that's sort of why it get's its name of "trainwreck". The two courses wind around through a semi-maze of walls, cars and bridge piers. With 4 different trains barreling through the map, standing on the bridges isn't the most safest of places to be. It's definitely a bit different that a typical payload race map as I'm hoping that it plays more like an arena map, sort of arena payload. Here's a few pics of it and a download link. We're also hosting it on the polycount server already. I was hoping we could get a few organized play sessions going on if there's enough interest.

Special thanks out to Rexy, whose Chairman model I completely abused beyond it's intended use.

plr_Trainwreck_alpha

plr_trainwreck_alpha0001.jpg
plr_trainwreck_alpha0002.jpg
plr_trainwreck_alpha0003.jpg
plr_trainwreck_alpha0005.jpg
plr_trainwreck_alpha0006.jpg
plr_trainwreck_alpha0009.jpg

Replies

This discussion has been closed.