Summary of changes:
* Edit > Customize > Tools > Snapping Options > Enable Snapping Toggle Temporary...
* Primitive can be moved, rotated and scaled during its creation.
* Bridge hole ability is added into edge Bridge command. If the edges of two holes with same number edge are selected, they will be bridged.
* Shell tool works in object/mesh/polygon/edge/vertex modes. Geometry > Commond Commands n Tools > Shell. In object mode, select the objects to do the operation. In mesh mode, select the mesh to do the operation. In subobject modes, select some subobjects on the mesh blocks to do the operation.
* View > Attach Main Light To Camera. View > Dettach Main Light Off Camera.
* Geometry > Common Commands n Tools > Flip Polygon Facing/Flip XYZ.
* Edit > Options > Maintain Object Position On Scaling.
* Edit > Preference > General > Hide mesh and bone mode UI.
* Guid Line feature is added. Edge mode > Geometry > Create Guid Lines. Rendering > Show Guid Lines. Geometry > Common Commands n Tools > Guid Lines >.... See Help > Contents > Modeling > Guid Lines.
* Subd crease tool is improved. See Help > Contents > Modeling > Edge Section > Crease Subdivision > Interpolation > On Individual Edges.