Just an update of what's been done so far.
Summary of changes
* The reported crash bug is fixed.
* MMB/Q click will auto complete primitive placement. Q will also close the tool.
* Snap point normal can be utilized in primitive creation. if the snap point is from a spline, the spline tangent at that point will be used.
* Edge color is part of the preferences.
* Edge G tool's NMB (No Mouse Btutton) action removed.
* Selection marquee cycling by Q is no more. When the selection_mode tool Q is activated, the square marquee tool will be turned on if it is not on already. While the selection_mode tool's hotkey is still pressed down, the lasso tool will be used if try to create marquee selection.
* Manipulator's orientation on edge/vertex selection improved. The manipulator's X axis will point along average normal if the orientation > selection option is chosen.
* Two more .obj export/import options are added regarding polygon grouping.
* Edge Loop/Ring select functions
> whole loop: double LMB same edge.
> whole ring: double MMb same edge.
> range loop: LMB select first edge, double LMB second edge.
> gap loop: MMB select first edge, double LMB second edge.
> range ring: LMB select first edge, double MMB second edge.
> gap ring: MMB select first edge, double MMB second edge.
> expand loop: select a rang/gap loop, move cursor to hilight a grow indication edge, [LMB and hold then MMB]/[MMB and hold then LMB] to execute range/gap expanding.
* Polygon loop select functions
> whole shell: double MMB same polygon
> range loop: LMB first polygon then double LMB second polygon.
> gap loop: MMB first polygon then double LMB second polygon.
> expand loop: select a rang/gap loop, move cursor to highlight a grow indication polygon, [LMB and hold then MMB]/[MMB and hold then LMB] to execute range/gap expanding.
* Winform focusing problems are fixed.
* Edge break into half function is added into streamline Cut tool. On activation, if the attempt to cut between edges failed, the programe will attempt to break the selected edges into half. Some users may not like this, so an option is added for this tool to disable it.
* In default setting, Loop/Ring select commands are hooked onto the On Activated event of the edge/polygon streamline G/H tools, so they will attempt to create loop/ring selection base on existing selection when the relative tool is activated.
* Tweak_Normal_Move tool has been reworked. By default, it is multi-selection enabled.
* By default, VW uses cursor Up/Down movement to perform transforming for some tools. some other apps may use Left/Right movement. So a customize option is provided through Edit > Preference.