I try to use racer445's logo for the splash screen, but the background all transparent. You can see that in the new update. Can you make a background for that? It doesn't have to be square, some biting effect could be nice.
Summary of changes
* SmartTips timing behaviour improved.
* "tumble around point of interest" rotation style can be set as default view rotation style either via view radial menu or a dedicated shortcut. If it is set as default style, <b>Alt + RedirectModifierKey(default:Caps) + LMB</b> will rotate view in standard style.
* Snapping indication implemented.
* For shortcut tool or streamline tool customizing, the customize form runs parallel with the main application form. So the changes can be tested straight away in the scene without having to close the customize form.
* Manipulator's pivot is no longer affected by softselection changing.
* Edge S tool pre-cut highlight on subdivision mesh implemented. The highlight lines may not be correct in some cases When the base mesh has nonquad polygons, thus may missleading.
* 'Tweak Normal Move' streamline tool is added. Default key is Z, default operation mouse button is RMB.
* On app initial startup, a hotkey style option dialog will present so user can choose Maya style or Silo style. Hotkey style can also be changed through 'Edge > Reset Hotkey Style' menu.
Currently only settings for the 'Tweak', 'Tweak Normal Move' and selection tools are different between these two styles.
For Maya Style:
Tweak Normal Move: Z + LMB
Include Selection: Ctrl + Shift
Exclude Selection: Ctrl
Toggle Selection: Shift
For Silo Style:
Tweak Normal Move: Shift + RMB.
Include Selection: Shift
Exclude Selection: Alt + Shift (if use this, please press down Alt first. Otherwise, the nomal move tool will be activated and consequent Alt will result in view navigation)
Toggle Selection: Ctrl + Shift
* ..obj export/import scale factor added.
* Break into different object options are added into polygon Split/Duplicate tool.