Sending you a wave this time.
Summary of changes
* Edit > Customize Radial Menus.
* Edit > Radial Menu Options.
* Edit > SmartTips Options > Visible All time
* Edit > StreamLine Engine Options > Customize Tools. Streamline tool's mouse buttons can be remapped by user. The Tweak tool's pick style option no longer lives in the button Tweak tool's setting area. It can either be set in the streamline Tweak tool's own options or through a dedicated shortcut command. There are 35 extra streamline tools are added for user to assign commands through its events, they don't have fixed functions and their names can be modified. This is to provide the convenience to group a bunch of related commands and bind them under one hotkey combo. 25 of these 35 tools are mode sensetive so you only need to set a hotkey combo for every 5 tools. In other words, if you want to set up all these extra 35 tools, only 10 hotkey combos are needed.
* Snapping is improved again with single/double axis constraint.
* While view rotation tool is active, press down Shift/Ctrl key to toggle view snapping. It has the same effect as Shift/Ctrl + Space. Press down snap to directional view, press down again back to perspective.
* "Tumble around point of interest" implemented. [RedirectModifierKey(default:Caps) + Alt + LMB] to rotate view. If there is an object ray intercept point under cursor, the viewport will rotate around that point. If the cursor is in free space, the viewport rotates around the selected model's Main Pivot and with nothing selected will rotate around the world origin.
* Streamline tools no longer block view navigation, so after the tool's hot key is pressed down, user still can navigate the view as normal.
* Cut tool improved.. MMB to skip polygon point, RMB to do last cut and terminate.
* Streamline Tweak tool is improved. It can work with both selected and highlighted subobjects. Normal move function is added into Tweak tool and the mouse button is X2.
* A variation in streamline Tweak tool's scale function. +Shift will Scale in view plane 2D space.
* Some more prefernce settings are added.