Home Contests & Challenges Archives

TF2 - Polypack - REKLAS

I want to make stuff that not only is a good idea and fits within the game, but is an item that I would actually use.

Class: Scout
Scoutava.jpg

Theme: ...not sure yet. Possibly "Off-Season Training" or "Open Season"

____ITEM#1__________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: The Opener
Slot: Melee

IDEA#1 +20% Damage Done. No longer capture objective points x2. ...or...
IDEA#2 Leaves your victim bleeding with open wounds (similar to the Tribalman's Shiv). -35% damage done. ...or...
IDEA#3 Ability to reflect projectiles if you swing at the right moment (similar to Pyro's compression blast). -25% damage done. ...or...
IDEA#4 Maybe it replaces the Sandman but instead of a ball you have the ability to throw your bat like a tomahawk which does massive damage but leaves you without a melee weapon until you retrieve it. ...or...

...anything other than less health, please. (up to Valve)

Concept
tf2scoutbatwip002.jpg

Current Progress (Model Finished. Unwrapped. Texture in progress)
tf2scoutbatwip006.jpg

"I'll open more than just soda with this frickin' thing." - Scout

____ITEM#2__________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: ...not sure yet, but it's a Peaked Snow Cap or Earflap hat.
Slot: Head

Reference
DEC%2012%20036.jpg

...stay tuned for ITEM#3. ...or suggest cool ideas.

I figured since Scout has lots of can piercers lying around from all the Bonk sodas he has to open, he could spare a few to rig one of his bats that was split in half into a deadly skull crackin' weapon.

Let me know what you think. Suggestions wanted, especially for a good name. Was also considering: Splitter, Mind Opener, Pinch Hitter, Dinger, ...
287dd27

Replies