EDIT---oops. in the time it took me to write this other people said what i wrote....
I few things i noticed=
1. Nothing is textured. This says to an employer; you cannot texture/never have. It also conveys you have not finished anything. This is one of, if not the
biggest problem with your portfolio. Finish some stuff man.
2. No polycounts on the low polys, and I can see smoothing group errors. And again, no texture flats because there are no textures. Sorry for mentioning this again, but this is a HUGE part of 3d work.
3. Get that news page out of there. In my opinion it is unprofessional and unnecessary.
4. Resume stuff- Take the web management job off the resume. It is unrelated and isn't very impressive. Also the game internships are way more impressive, move them up, like above software.
5. Design of site- Not that easy to navigate. And put 3d work before 2d work. That is what you are applying for right? Look at other character artist sites. See what got them jobs and try to get to that level. Or look at games. Would your characters hold up to whats out there right now?
here are some nice ones-
This is what I am going through with my portfolio right now, so I am relaying crits I got from others. Keep working and stay motivated.