Looks pretty solid, nice work!
- The metal parts of the lantern globes, should have more light spill over painted into the diffuse.
- The glowing pink misty pools could use some variation at the base, being brighter and spilling more light onto the objects around them would help sell them a bit. Same goes for the lantern globes.
- Might want to spend a few polys on the ropes thats wrapped around the beams. It seems kind of odd that they are perfectly flat inline with the beams.
- If you can spare the polys it might be cool to do some facing glow sprites on the lanterns.
- Also some grass/weed planes might be a nice touch, but the cracked earth you have now is pretty good.
- It might be handy to do a final dirt/saturation/color treatment to the entire piece. Right now wood is clearly defined and pretty brown making it look fairly new. The older wood gets the less saturated it is. It can be a nice effect to desaturated parts to help indicate weathering. If you can desaturated the majority of the wood but leave around the bases where it meets other objects more saturated it will help.
If you haven't done it already, it could give you a few more polys to weld the verts on the inside of the steps.