TimeGate Studios, developer of the award-winning F.E.A.R.ô Extraction Point and Kohan series, is looking for a talented and driven Environmental Artist to work on its current line of next-generation products for major publishers. Projects in development include the Unreal Engine 3-powered Section 8, a team-based first-person shooter where elite powered-armor infantry wage war on epic sci-fi battelfields.
The Environment Artist works closely with the Lead Artist and Level Design team to maintain a coherent vision of the game's look and feel and ensures that the game has beautiful next-gen environments. Candidates need to be fluent in many areas of game production such as concepting, modeling, mapping, and texturing as well as a working knowledge of the industry's popular level design tools.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years experience creating 3D game environments.
* Must have a high proficiency with 3DS Max and Photoshop.
* Must have a passion for creation of visually stunning and efficient 3D environments whether natural or architectural.
* Must be credited on at least one commercially released game as Environment Artist.
* Must work efficiently under pressure.
* Must have ability to quickly learn and adapt to well-established art and production pipelines.
* Experience with licensed technology such as Unreal Engine 3.0 and Lithtech preferred.
* Strong foundation in the traditional arts especially environmental and/or architectural illustration is a plus!
What's in it for me?
* Instantly become a key contributor to our growing mid-sized studio.
* Get in early on new intellectual property developments! Can you say creative buy-in?
* Work and play hard on the best development machines on the market!
* No traffic, no crime, no state income tax, low cost of living. Simply put, great quality of life.
TimeGate Studios is an equal opportunity employer and offers a challenging work environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
Iím sold! Where do I apply? [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Please include a link to your demo reel