Inspired by the excellent Fantasy Novelist's Exam
and some joking around in #md, I figured we could get together a list of similarly soul-searching questions that any serious game developer would have to ask themselves. Here's what we've come up with so far:
- Have you ever worked on a game thats been canceled? twice?
- Is your game set in a postapocalyptic world?
- Is your game an MMO?
- Do you pitch your game as "GTA meets _____" ?
- Is your game best described as GTA without most of the fun?
- Have you worked for EA?
- Have you been screwed by EA?
- Reread the previous question and answer truthfully.
- Is your game a thinly veiled tech demo?
- Is your game a remake of a game that came out 10 years ago?
- Are you remaking said game just for brand recognition?
- Are you making a game with a title that ends in a number?
please, contribute your own questions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]