We are looking for an Artist to join our studios in London, England.
Splash Damage's Artist will be responsible for creating a consistently high standard of art for the game.
- Contribute to the artistic style of the game
- Produce models from initial concept through to high-poly model, low-poly and texture
- Work with the Art Team to maintain consistency through the art pipeline
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable talent for the creation of high-poly models in varied styles such as realism, fantasy and science fiction
- Demonstrable ability with normal mapping
- Strong digital art skills (modelling, texturing, lighting and animation)
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Maya, Max or Lightwave
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Conceptual skills
- Art-related degree
- Understanding of Technical Design requirements
- Specialised experience in texture creation, animation, character rigging, vehicle design, environment design, architecture or anatomy
- Knowledge of up-to-date graphics technologies and their implementation in games
In the first instance, please register your interest by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
with the appropriate position in the subject line. We do reply to all applications.