Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

a half-life mod looking for modelers + animators

bb_buster
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
bb_buster polycounter lvl 18
The Heat Of War (T.H.O.W) is a fantasy style multiplayer teamplay mod with 4 teams Human, goblin, dwarf, elf and we are looking for modelers + animators to make the weapons + characters.
The website adress is http://thow.bravehost.com

Replies

• Slipstream
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slipstream polycounter lvl 19
    I think you're going to have to give more than that if you want some help. Detailed information, a reason why your mod is any different from the many other fantasy type games out there, and why you think it will get anywhere would be a good place to start.
  • bb_buster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bb_buster polycounter lvl 18
    Sorry I was short on details. We are putting horses in it and you can have 2 people on it (1 to shoot the other to control the horse) if you are an elf or dwarf scout u can whistle and a near by horse will come to you, anyway the wizard class and mage class have an invisiblity spell thing and various other spells, the human knight is stronger but slower than the human warrior class, the dwarfs are slower than other teams but more stronger, all teams will have either an archer or a crosbow class and humans and maybe dwarfs will have a gunner class but to make it fair we may make the guns kinda faulty (if posible) also the gunners would be weaker
    I may have missded some stuff out if I have I will make another post when i remeber
  • Wolf with a gun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wolf with a gun polycounter lvl 18
    hehe sound like my kinda mod--eh wish you were makein it for Q3 though smile.gif