Mid to Senior Level Environment Artists
Terminal Reality, the developer of BloodRayne II, is looking for talented individuals. Located in North Dallas, Terminal Reality offers a fun and exciting work environment with full benefits and a compensation package that includes profit sharing. Visit us at www.terminalreality.com.
We are currently hiring Mid to Sr. Level Environment Artists. Current projects include Aeon Flux, Spy Hunter 3, and Demonik, a next gen title.
- With minimal supervision, utilizes traditional art training and knowledge of texture mapping, modeling, computer
graphics software, 2D/3D, and detail orientation to produce quality game art within schedule timeframe.
- Uses in-house tools to implement art assets into game engine, as needed.
- Acquires quality technical resources to include photo
references and consults with industry professionals to assure
maximum quality of game art, within required timeframes.
- Works with team to help visualize and develop game.
- Associates Degree in Art or Art Certification, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant experience and 1+ years industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of in-house art software tools.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management/organizational skills
- Have shipped at least one console title.
- Extensive knowledge of 3D Studio Max.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com. Send a link to portfolio, demo or samples of work along with resume (Word doc please).
Terminal Reality does not sponsor Visas.