Thanks Ely, (or shall I say Hooter Veteran?)
2. Athlon 2700+ CPU is good, so you may want to invest in a new board. Yes, omg, I have spent so much on my system. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
3. I prefer ABIT motherboards. They have a nice BIOS tool.
I really like AMD slot a cos of the over/underclocking ability too.
4. New RAM helps too, like Kingston 512's.
I got the newest ram but only 512, need to go to xp too!
5. Make sure your PSU can handle all that. 350W+ should do.
Oh I own a super nice, silent seasonic, but she only puts out 300W.
6. Newegg.com. Best Value, Always. Always liked newegg, I think they used to be called egghead.com yrs ago!
7. Don't ya love computers?
Hey like that bumper sticker says, the more I learn about women the better I like my pc, just joking ladies. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I have the Sapphire that is the 9800 Pro - U so it has total silent operation, cept I mounted a 12 v 80 MM panaflo fan over the top of it to blow some cool air on it. Temps have barely climbed a few c even with full loads. I wonder why so many people warned me of so much increased heat with the 9800 Pro. Scratches head.
DM you, I'd blow you to China dude, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] cept my home speed is 28.8, qwest sucks scab covered Donkey d!ck in a dark basement somewhere. hehe
I do have 56k at work though, maybe sometime I think your time would be 2:00 P.M. lol