TAN
polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
TAN polycounter lvl 12
HOOOo--LLLly S..T !!!

They actually delivered :D

....3.8.1 is here....

http://docs.cryengine.com/display/SDKDOC1/EaaS+3.8.1

- GameZero Template: Just like UE4's blank template. There no mummbo jumbo code. Only bare essentials. Go, learn make your own game.
- VR is out ! Go use and try it ! :D
- A new experimental real time Global Illumunation system for much higher quality real time lighting (CORRECTION ! ) (Experimental currently ! )
- Linux is on ! :D
- OpenGL baby.
- New fog system: Voxel Base can be illumunated by normal-colored lights and even can simulate vortexes !
- Parallax Occlusion Map is fixed and improved ! Fşnally ! :D
- Road tool improved !
- **** ton of improvements and fixes !

I know %90 of people here really dislikes the engine and I respect them, but I just want to state that I am a happy panda that now I have two very capable engine under my hand.

So just leaving this here. :D

Replies

• mats effect
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    awesome news! Need to subscribe again on steam to check it out.
  • skyline5gtr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skyline5gtr polycounter lvl 9
    back ? where did it go ?
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    back ? where did it go ?

I meant "spirutally" ;) Something like " back in the game" feeling.
  • skyline5gtr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skyline5gtr polycounter lvl 9
    gothca , i was confused lol
  • repete
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    repete polycounter lvl 6
    Never disliked the engine, loved it !

Just could never get anything into it from modo without mental workarounds and constrictions.

is there anything new regarding importing FBX (besides 3ds) and textures ?
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    Well release notes are sky high but you can still import FBX for static geometry also new export support for Max 2016,, Maya 2016, Motionbuilder 2016 has been added.

But they promised FBX support for everything (characters, vehicles etc), and so far they delivered superbly so... next update I suppose ?

• plastix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    plastix polycounter lvl 4
    Cached shadows (formerly: static shadow map) have been extended to multiple cascades, covering several kilometers view distance out of the box. Cache updates are now handled under the hood but can still be manually tweaked via flow graph.

I aksed for this feature many years ago and crytek people told me: never! :poly142:
    TAN wrote: »
    - OpenGL baby.

Linux only or Win DX10 GPU as well?
  • Blond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blond polycounter lvl 9
    Haha since the democratisation of U4, they really have alot to catch up. Come to think of it, I've actually never seen their PBR shader and workflow.O_o
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    @ plastix I think both but I am no expert. It should be explained in the notes I suppose ?

@ Blond. Here you go. (Thanks to Collin Bishop ! )

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j06b8N2SQjc[/ame]

The full list:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Free3Dee/playlists
  • teaandcigarettes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    teaandcigarettes polycounter lvl 12
    Blond wrote: »
    Haha since the democratisation of U4, they really have alot to catch up. Come to think of it, I've actually never seen their PBR shader and workflow.O_o

It's roughly the same UE4. The only difference is that you use gloss maps instead of roughness (white = glossy, black = non-glossy) and colored specular instead of metalness. Personally I find it slightly more intuitive, but that may be because I've learned this method first.
  • sziada
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sziada polycounter lvl 11
    dat interface doe
  • ysalex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ysalex interpolator
    Haven't been using Cryengine long but I'm enjoying it and it's very pretty.
  • MisterSande
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MisterSande polycounter lvl 8
    for portfolio shots the Cryengine is a brilliant rendering tool to use. Making an actual game with it that does not fit the shooter template seems like a very difficult thing to do compared Unity/Unreal.
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    Now we have ZeroGame template this is about to change thanks to God :D

EDIT:

Oh my, that new GI system :D I am no environment buff but I think I like this. What do you guys say ? (Courtesy of Synce)

SVOGI_03_02.jpg

I must try this with skin and eye shaders at once ! :D
  • peanut™
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    peanut™ polycounter lvl 19
    I haven't read everything, can someone tell me if they changed the Cryengine imports options ? namely if its easier to import a mesh in the engine or do you still need Maya to send stuff in CE.

thanks
  • Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    peanut, they added FBX support, though I've yet to try it, myself. Steam won't let me resubscribe, and steam support is being super slow in getting back to me.
  • peanut™
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson thanks for the timely reply,

they added Fbx support through Maya + plugins or can you send your meshes directly in CE ?

Im asking because i find CE to be tedious to work with large number of objects.
  • Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    As I said, I haven't tried it yet, but this video shows it being a standard import dialog box, where you can browse for your fbx, and hit import, choose the directory for the cryengine mesh file, name it, and it's done.

https://youtu.be/6GSLCik6F_w?t=7m26s
  • peanut™
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson thanks for the link, it's about time that they made the import process a little easier.
  • bobyjinjin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    boogie do do wee wah
  • HeadClot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HeadClot polycounter lvl 9
    It is also worth noting that Crytek has Android TV support but only for Full Licensees.

http://www.crytek.com/news/crytek-adds-support-for-three-new-platforms-in-latest-cryengine-update
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    peanut™ you can directly export .fbx from any software and simply use the engine itself to import it. It is official support you see.

Right now static meshes can be used. And possibly next update or the other one will get other types (characters, vehicles etc)
  • dzibarik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dzibarik polycounter lvl 10
    Out of curiousity - what tangent space do they use? Mikkt? their own?
  • JedTheKrampus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JedTheKrampus polycounter lvl 8
    Cryengine uses CryTSpace, a proprietary and undocumented tangent space that gets its name because it makes you cry when you try to get a bake against it to look good. Just throw as much geo at the engine as it can handle and things will look great. Or if you must have a synced workflow, use literally any other engine. You'll generally get the best result in Cryengine if you have so much geo to work with that you only need a tilable normal map to get where you need to be.
  • nervouschimp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nervouschimp polycounter lvl 4
    Don't the Cryengine tools include an xnormal plugin? I haven't tried Cryengine yet, but I thought they supported an xnormal workflow.
  • JedTheKrampus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    They provided a tangent basis plugin a long time ago but it hasn't been updated for ages and didn't really work very well in the first place. You can't even download it or Polybump anymore, in fact. The plugin that they provide now for xNormal is just for saving the bakes as CryTIFs so you don't have to open your normal map bake in Photoshop and save it out again.
  • nervouschimp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nervouschimp polycounter lvl 4
    Hmmm, ok, thanks. Good to know. So even their internal art team doesn't have a synced workflow? I guess, as you suggested, they just throw more geometry in there and use normal maps more like bump maps. Which is kind of what we'll have to do with VR anyway, since normal maps just don't hold up. I can't wait for the day that we are no longer baking normals and lighting. Maybe within 10 years, hopefully sooner.
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    Uhhm... I couldn't understand exactly what you asked but your normal maps as long as you export them from photoshop (like all other maps) should work correctly. I had no problems with it so far.

There was this Polybump application they provided sooo long ago. Maybe that was what you are asking ? If that is you don't have to trust it just export them from PS.
  • Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    Uhhm... I couldn't understand exactly what you asked but your normal maps as long as you export them from photoshop (like all other maps) should work correctly. I had no problems with it so far.

Basically, there's no one way to calculate normal maps; each program does it slightly differently. Lots of programs (like Marmoset, UE4, etc) are synced to the same tangent-basis (the way that the normals are calculated and read) as xnormal. That tangent basis is called MikkTspace, and it's slowly emerging as the standard.

Having a renderer that reads using the same method as your baking program writes, is called having a synced workflow; and it eliminates so many of the common issues people have with normal maps.

But CryEngine uses CryTspace (now the official unofficial name), as far as we know; so it isn't synced with any baking program we have access to, and there are bound to be shading errors (though they may only be minor, I'm not sure.)
  • JedTheKrampus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CryTSpace isn't the official name btw, just what I imagined their tangent space would be called if they cared enough to officially define what it is.

The tangent basis is formed by three vectors which are perpendicular or close to perpendicular. There's the normal vector, which points straight away from the surface and which Cryengine supports importing. Then there are the tangent and bitangent (aka binormal) vectors which are perpendicular to the normal vector and to each other and generally point along the surface of the mesh. For every vertex with UVs on your model, the tangent vector tells the renderer which direction +V in UV space corresponds to in 3D space, and the bitangent vector tells the renderer which direction +U in UV space corresponds to in 3D space. The thing is that these vectors can basically point any way you want them to as long as they're perpendicular or almost perpendicular to the normal vector and to each other, so you can have them facing pretty much any way you want as long as it's consistently calculated and it will be a valid tangent basis. To have a synced workflow is to either have both the baker and the renderer calculate the tangent vectors the same way, or to have the baker tell the renderer what tangents it used. As long as the renderer and the baker are on the same page, the normal map should come out looking right.

When the baker and the renderer are not synced, you can keep shading errors to a minimum by capturing most of the low-frequency details in the normals of your low-poly model. You'll often need to edit some normals or add some extra geometry that you otherwise wouldn't need in order to get this working.

CryTSpace (which is just a term I coined now btw, I don't know if it actually has a name) is therefore not worse than other tangent spaces because the tangent and bitangent vectors it puts out are wrong in some way. The reason it's worse than other tangent spaces is because there's no way you could possibly be synced to it. There's no documentation or source code available about how it works except for an old binary xNormal plugin that doesn't work and it doesn't match the tangent space of any other application out there. So there's no way for any baker to calculate CryTSpace on its own. And Cryengine doesn't import tangent and bitangent vectors from your 3D program, so you can't get a synced workflow by Maya or Max telling Cryengine what tangent and bitangent vectors to use. That's why I like xNormal+UE4 better as a person who obsesses unhealthily about normal map baking. UE4 can import tangents from Maya, Max, or Blender if you use the FBX format, and it can calculate tangents in a standardized fashion (or almost standardized for skeletal meshes.) Even Unity, which tends to lag the other two by a few years in terms of realistic rendering features, has a tangent space plugin available, and it can also import tangents from DCC programs. So for portfolio pieces I would even prefer Unity to Cryengine for that feature alone, despite its slightly lesser out-of-the-box rendering features.
  • mystichobo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mystichobo polycounter lvl 12
    There's a lot of false information here, as someone working for a licensee, I assure you that modern CE is using MikktSpace.
  • WarrenM
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    I suppose the question is whether or not this is clearly stated anywhere in the Crydev docs ... If yes, problem solved !

On a side note, knowing that the industry is slowly progressing towards an accepted standard for TS normals is such a relief. It's kind of crazy to think that it took about 10 years to get there, with a lot of misinformation, misunderstandings and innaccurate pipelines along the way ...
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    Hey mates. I asked about it on the forum. It seems like MikktSpace.

Here:

http://www.cryengine.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=315&t=131467

Hope that helps. ;)
  • dzibarik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dzibarik polycounter lvl 10
    ok... interest rising... but purely for eye candy reasons.

edit: TAN, I took a look at your link but it seems that while it may be synced the engine still messes something.
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    dzibarik wrote: »
    ok... interest rising... but purely for eye candy reasons.

edit: TAN, I took a look at your link but it seems that while it may be synced the engine still messes something.

It is fine, even for eye candy mate :D

Also yes. Looks like some people are having problems with seams. Interesting. I picked up a habit of at least giving 2-3 pixels border space for map baking 1 year or so ago. Maybe that worked for me ?

But I'll keep this in mind if I can gather any more data I'll share it mate.
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The seams mentionned in that post are most likely not texture seams, but rather surface integrity seams caused by an inconsistency between the mesh data used while baking (vertex normals orientation but also things like tangents combing direction, and so on) and the mesh as imported into the engine (that is to say, the aforementionned data being reset on import or interpreted differently by Cryengine, which is precisely what Jed was talking about).

This is hardly noticeable stuff on organic models, but a fondamental thing to get right for hard surface objects and/or cinematic quality assets. This is really the core of the whole "synced or not synced" discussion :)

As a matter of fact this kind of stuff should typically not be judged by merely looking at the results with the naked eye but really should be coming from correct math backed up by the tech team. Because while things might look "good enough" in some cases and at first glance, one can end up losing a significant amount of man-hours in production later down the line because seams start to appear on more demanding models. Been there, done that, and that's a pain.

Now it is still very possible that the current iteration of the engine and its model importer are indeed synced with Mikk - but considering that this area of Cryengine has always been finnicky in the past (to say the least !) I think that a little bit of healthy skepticisim is fair :)
  • JedTheKrampus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Really? Well, to be fair it's been a while since I had an engine license. I'll give it the old testarino.
  • Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    don't get the OP thread title, the cry engine never went away?
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    Ruz wrote: »
    don't get the OP thread title, the cry engine never went away?

I meant "spirutally" ;) Something like " back in the game" feeling.

Also the prominent staff behind the latest build will be on twitch stream answering questions. Details:

http://www.cryengine.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=328&t=131473

file.php?id=117719
  • JedTheKrampus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    OK, finally got a chance to test and here's what I found. First, let's have a nice smooth MikkTSpace cube rendered in Toolbag just to set a baseline of correctness and show everyone that I've baked a genuine Mikktspace normal map. This was exported from Maya to Toolbag with FBX.

9dsoE2k.png

Of course this is uncompressed so there aren't any compression artifacts, but you can see that it looks like my highpoly model.

Here is my UV map.

gIbsa0Z.png

Now, here's the first model in Cryengine. This model is exported using the Cryengine Maya tools.

OjuS08S.jpg

There are compression artifacts of course which is no big deal (every engine has those) but there's also those weird dents in the surface. This is a characteristic error that you would see when the tangent space isn't synced correctly. Also, the bent normals render target should be a solid grey if the surface is really flat. (Unfortunately the scene normals render target seems to be broken: it only shows the full beauty render of the scene.) The final piece of geometry was exported from Maya to an FBX file and imported into Cryengine using its FBX import.

Rg22ZCL.jpg

There are still dents, but these dents are different. So not only is Cryengine not synced with Mikktspace, it also calculates the tangents differently when you import the mesh in different ways, which is literally awful.
    There's a lot of false information here, as someone working for a licensee, I assure you that modern CE is using MikktSpace.

If you would like to test my data aginst the licensee version of CE and see if you get any different results you can take a look at my data and see if you can get any different results without changing the mesh normals or the UV map.

Until then, the verdict is that Cryengine doesn't support MikkTSpace.

tumblr_m9wdvgiN281rrk7c1o1_400.gif

Now it's time to find out if Steam refunds work on subscription payments.
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That was a perfectly straightforward test Jed, thanks for taking the time to set it up. Nothing beats hard facts :)

There might be another factor to consider, just in case : to my knowledge and ever since Maya 2013, Maya offers a choice between four different kinds of vertex weighting, with "Unweighted" being the legacy, pre-2013 option. Unfortunately this legacy option is not set as default, which can throw a wrench in many established asset pipelines (for that too : been, there done that, painful stuff). More on that here :

http://download.autodesk.com/global/docs/maya2014/en_us/index.html?url=files/GUID-232E99F8-96B4-4870-8BA0-4887C1C8F0F2.htm,topicNumber=d30e189713

Therefore while I would expect FBX to fully export such data (and FBX importers to fully read it) it might be interesting to check what happens in CE with a cube set to "Unweighted" (either as a per-object setting, or globally) before export and a new bake done with that. With Crytek being a Max-oriented studio and Max using unweighted normals as default, I wouldn't be too surprised to hear that CE might expect this kind of "raw" normals on import - and bakes created accordingly.

It's a shot in the dark but maybe worth investigating ! Now of course that wouldn't mean that CE "supports Mikk" as the whole point of a synced solution is to not have to worry about exceptions of any kind, but at least that could be a possible workaround.
  • mystichobo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior wrote: »
    That was a perfectly straightforward test Jed, thanks for taking the time to set it up. Nothing beats hard facts :)

There might be another factor to consider, just in case : to my knowledge and ever since Maya 2013, Maya offers a choice between four different kinds of vertex weighting, with "Unweighted" being the legacy, pre-2013 option. Unfortunately this legacy option is not set as default, which can throw a wrench in many established asset pipelines (for that too : been, there done that, painful stuff). More on that here :

http://download.autodesk.com/global/docs/maya2014/en_us/index.html?url=files/GUID-232E99F8-96B4-4870-8BA0-4887C1C8F0F2.htm,topicNumber=d30e189713

Therefore while I would expect FBX to fully export such data (and FBX importers to fully read it) it might be interesting to check what happens in CE with a cube set to "Unweighted" (either as a per-object setting, or globally) before export and a new bake done with that. With Crytek being a Max-oriented studio and Max using unweighted normals as default, I wouldn't be too surprised to hear that CE might expect this kind of "raw" normals on import - and bakes created accordingly.

It's a shot in the dark but maybe worth investigating ! Now of course that wouldn't mean that CE "supports Mikk" as the whole point of a synced solution is to not have to worry about exceptions of any kind, but at least that could be a possible workaround.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I replicated Jed's test in Max:
    2015-06-27_14-02-21.jpg

My one is on the left. As you can see, it worked perfectly!

I used the same highpoly, but made a new lowpoly, using the same UV layout and one unified smoothing group. I then rebaked it in xnormal with all default settings, except for the y channel being inverted.

I'm not sure if there's a toggle for it in Maya, but in Max, for the custom mesh normals to be properly exported you have to tick the "Custom Normals" box on export.
  • Pedro Amorim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    which version of Xnormal are you using?
    Does that make a diference?
  • JedTheKrampus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LTDltcU.png

Something's still a bit fucky with the face on the left of the cube. It's certainly better than my efforts but still not as perfect as it would be in Marmoset, Blender, or UE4. Besides, if Cryengine used true MikkTSpace why would it calculate different tangents for my two different cgfs? MikkTSpace is order-independent so for the same geometry with the same normals it should output the same tangents.

As far as details of how I put the vertex normals together in Maya, I used Average Normals, then Lock Normals, then Triangulate, with the normal calculation method set to Angle and Area Weighted. But the normals should be the same pre-triangulation with any of the methods for this particular geometry.

I upgraded to the latest xNormal for this test, but it shouldn't make a difference if you're using one that's a few versions back.

Mystichobo: Have you got "Calculate binormal in the pixel shader" checked in the xNormal MikkTSpace plugin settings? I baked with it checked because that's synced with Blender, Toolbag and UE4 (but not with the xNormal 3d viewer.) Also, could you perhaps upload your source files so we can all take a look for ourselves? And finally if you could show us the bent normals or scene normals render targets with r_showrendertarget $SceneNormalsMap if it works or r_showrendertarget $SceneNormalsBent it would be helpful.

Also does anyone know how to get Cryengine to show tangents in the viewport?
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Also in passing (and that might be another shot in the dark, but I thought I'd mention it too because I've seen it cause confusions before) :

While it seems that Xnormal generates the same output for "Object Space Normals" and "Bent Normals" maps, my understanding is that these are supposed to be two very different things (OS Normals being what they are, whereas a "bent" normals bake is just a clever way to inject pseudo AO shading "light bending" into a OS map).

This is hardly relevant to the problem at hand, but I thought I'd bring it up in case it affects the debug render passes you are talking about.

About the normals : you are correct, I somehow assumed that you were using abeveled cube - but indeed for a 8-vertex cube it should all be the same regardless of the Maya weighting setting.
  • JedTheKrampus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Also here are my Maya export settings. I don't see any options about exporting or not exporting custom normals like there are in Max, so I can't say if there's something I'm missing or not.

XZGTsJ3.png

Also for the FBX export settings, I have Smoothing Groups checked, Smooth Mesh checked, and Triangulate checked, and all other mesh setting unchecked, in line with the UE4 docs.
  • mystichobo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Something's still a bit fucky with the face on the left of the cube. It's certainly better than my efforts but still not as perfect as it would be in Marmoset, Blender, or UE4. Besides, if Cryengine used true MikkTSpace why would it calculate different tangents for my two different cgfs? MikkTSpace is order-independent so for the same geometry with the same normals it should output the same tangents.

I'd say that it's likely something fucky going on during the export/how the cgf is compiled. I think the left face may just be the oblique angle/screen space reflections messing up, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Mystichobo: Have you got "Calculate binormal in the pixel shader" checked in the xNormal MikkTSpace plugin settings? I baked with it checked because that's synced with Blender, Toolbag and UE4 (but not with the xNormal 3d viewer.)

Nope, I rebaked and tried that and got a very similar result as yours.
    Also, could you perhaps upload your source files so we can all take a look for ourselves? And finally if you could show us the bent normals or scene normals render targets with r_showrendertarget $SceneNormalsMap if it works or r_showrendertarget $SceneNormalsBent it would be helpful.

Sure, not sure how helpful they will be. The first rendertarget shows nothing more than the standard rendered image, though that may be something wacky in our build. The bentnormals shows the following:
    2015-06-27_21-17-45.jpg
    Also does anyone know how to get Cryengine to show tangents in the viewport?

r_ShowTangents 1

I'll see if I can ask Crytek about the issue, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to post the answer here if I get a response.
  • JedTheKrampus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    OK, did some more of my own tests. I get a completely flat face with a couple of the cube faces, which is definitely a good thing.

3VkvOZb.jpg

In Photoshop I painted over the render target with 127, 127, 127 grey, then set the layer blending mode to Difference. This should nicely highlight any areas of the cube that aren't flat. Some of the other cube faces are not correct.

JZHE8zI.jpg

acZyiqL.jpg

This one doesn't look too bad on the bent normals target but if you run a color picker over the top right and bottom right corners you can see that there are problems there.

E2Xkp1l.jpg

IuuYyNE.jpg

So, the conclusion that I draw from this is that Cryengine uses something that's close to MikkTSpace with an inverted bitangent vector, but fails on the UV seams causing some pretty serious artifacts. This is usually caused by trying to implement the tangent basis yourself because of company policy on third party code, thinking you're done because it works well on areas that are off of UV seams, and publishing your program. Fortunately, there's an easy fix if you're a Crytek rendering engineer. Throw out your old tangent basis code, go to this page and follow the directions, telling the library that you don't want to calculate the binormal in the pixel shader to be consistent with your previous implementation. The open-source implementation is free for commercial use, not GPLd, so you should use it to make sure that your tangent basis is 100% correct. It's kind of like the STB libraries in that it's super easy to integrate. Also, you should document somewhere that the box needs to be unchecked in the xNormal MikkTSpace settings so that people who are coming to Cryengine from other engines that require it to be checked (i.e. every other mikk renderer out there that's not xNormal) know that they need to change the setting back.

Conclusion: still not Mikk, but definitely easier to bake to than I originally thought.
  • Pedro Amorim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pretty sure that if crytek had a flawless integration with xnormal and mikktspace, a lot more users would be choosing their engine instead.