and this is what i made:
Tx4NajU.jpg
Can You tell my where i made major mistakes? is he too thin... etc

Replies

• xxroxx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xxroxx polycounter lvl 3
    Body is looking great, but I'd say his eyes and nose can use some work. Doesn't match the concept very well.

edit

also, his face is a different shape of the one you made. Look closely and you'll see it through his beard, his chin is not as wide and his jaw is placed upwards a bit, imo

edit 2

also, from the front his neck is looking really weird, a bit thin
  • klown
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    klown polycounter lvl 12
    Pick something simpler, that concept is complicated and quite detailed, if you are starting out and still trying to figure out your pipeline, a concept like that is only going to hurt you. Everyone chooses cool looking but very complex concepts to try to make and it almost always bites them in the ass (myself very much included).

Having said that, if you really think this is something you can handle then have at it! Keep things simple to start with and block out everything before committing to details. Your anatomy pass needs some work over all, take a screengrab and overlay some reference in PS to see where the major issues are, also drop down a subdiv or 2, there's no need to be that high for anatomy block in :)
  • billakosama
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The face is of as xxroxx said and the hands look a little small to me (wrist to tip of middle finger should be about the length from chin to middle of forehead). And something bugs me about the legs but they aren't gonna be visible so maybe you need not waste time there.