Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Animation

[Riot Art Contest] - Stephen Vyas

Replies

• JoeFirehawk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I absolutely love your animations, along with the very original idea of the whips - it gives a very dynamic feel to his movement. I often come up with MOBA kits in my spare time, and I did one for your character -

Ashytkin - The Ice Demon

Primary: Assassin
    Secondary : Fighter

Projected Meta: Assassin Top Lane, Full Damage AD/AP build

//=====Abilities=====\\

Passive: Seeping Cold - Nearby enemies (Within 350 Range) have their movement speed reduced by 10/14/18% and their attack speed reduced by 8/12/16% (Scales at level 1/7/13)

Q: Engage - Spins forward up to 550 range, hitting enemies inside the radius (150 Range) for 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% Bonus AD) (+80% AP) physical damage. <<Skillshot>>
    12/11/10/9/8 Second Cooldown, 70/75/80/85/90 Mana

W: Ice Field - Ashytkin brings up ice around him, which he shatters, dealing 100/110/120/140/160 (+80% AP) Magic Damage to all enemies within 600 range, and slowing them by 25% for 2 seconds (Slow stacks with Seeping Cold)
    <<Charge-up AOE>>
    20/19/18/17/16 Second Cooldown, 70/80/90/100/110 Mana

E: Lashing Strike - Ahytkin strikes twice on his next basic attack, the second hit dealing 60/70/90/110/130% Total AD, with both hits having a doubled crit chance, and the second hit applying halved on-hit effects <<Basic Atack Buff>>
    11/9/7/6/5 Second Cooldown, 50/55/60/65/70 Mana

R: Entomb - Ashytkin knocks up a target enemy, chases after them, and throws them to the ground, dealing 90/110/130/150/180 (+50% Bonus AD) (+80% AP) physical damage as well as dealing 75/95/105/125/160 (+70% AP) magic damage to enemies caught in the impact (475 Range) <<Single-target pull, AOE>>
    100/80/60 Second Cooldown, 100/125/150 Mana

//=====Stats=====\\

Health: 615-2150
    Health Regen: 8.2-16.8
    Mana: 430-985
    Mana Regen: 8.5-19.4
    Attack Range: 375
    Attack Damage: 59-109
    Attack Speed: 0.715 (59.5% Growth)
    Armor: 34-79
    Magic Resist: 29-66
    Movement Speed: 360

Tips:
    Basically, gameplay sums up to the top-lane equivalent of an akali; a blitz-oriented, hard-and-fast assassin that deals somewhat mixed damage, with a large amount of cc and long cooldowns - the essence of the high-risk, high-reward pick. The Q is used to aoe farm, as well as to engage (hence the name) on the enemy in-lane, its best use being to get in close quarters to use the W, and then the E for a bit of burst damage while they're slowed.
    The passive's value comes largely in early trades, where small stats make large differences, as well as in mid-game chasedowns and roaming. Ashytkin's ult works best while up in the enemy team during a teamfight, where he can pull the squishy carry into the fray and slam them down on their allies, dealing damage to the whole team. A good possible initiate combo would be to Q into the enemy team, ult the ADC/APC, then use the W for another AOE burst on the whole team. His AOE presence means he might often have to be near or in the frontline of the teamfight, so a more defensive build might also be an option.
  • JoeFirehawk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Also, just an addon thought, he could quite possibly have different animations for faster running, somewhat like the new alistar, the quickest of which being your (completely awesome) ice-pillar run
  • StephenVyas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    StephenVyas polycounter lvl 18
    Oh wow, I missed the email update on this thread.

This is just fantastic! - It fits the Ashytkin character perfectly. Thanks JoeFireHawk :icon60:
  • Blond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blond polycounter lvl 9
    Aargh it bothers me. I can't see anything. The gifs do not wanna load. Have you posted the progress somehwere else?
  • crazy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazy polycounter lvl 11
    I can't see them as well. It seems like they were removed.