Home Full time/Part time work

Popcap Burnaby - PvZ Garden Warfare - TFT

GavinUnit
polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
GavinUnit polycounter lvl 14
pvzgw-zomboss-down-screen4jpg-e32ad6.jpg

It's that time again!

PopCap HD, er, Zomboss (myself...) is looking for some fresh talent to fall into the ranks of the Zomboss army! I'm getting a bit sick and tired of those rascally plants always foiling my plans and could use a few fresh brains to help get things done.

The nitty-gritty;
-The position is for an environment/prop artist of junior-to-mid level expertise.
-The position is TFT, temporary-full-time.
-At the moment, we are only considering brains that are local to the Vancouver/Burnaby/Coquitlam/Surrey area.
-Game engine experience and asset workflow is a big plus. Dip your toes into UDK or something comparable if you can.

If you think you have what it takes to join the Zomboss army feel free to post a link to your portfolio here. I check through every one with a fine-toothed comb and search for the tastiest brain to snatch up and eat... er, right person to hire. I look for the right person to hire!

Garden Warfare, for the uninitiated;

---
Link 01
---
Link 02
---
Link 03
---
Link 04
---

Thanks for reading and goooooood luck, fellow brains!

PS.
I'm a busy guy, managing all my brain snatchers and all that, so I don't usually reply to comments, private or otherwise.
Don't be offended!
If you don't hear anything within a couple weeks of posting, and you're an eager brain that feels it's worthy of being eaten.. er, hired, then start working on some personal work that's related to the style I do my work in and post it here for me to take a gander at!

---

eqqozm.png

Replies