Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Modified Lamborghi Miura SV

Hi Everyone!

I just finished a bunch of renders of this 1971 Modified Miura SV. It was modelled in Max an rendered with Vray. I've never really tried photo realism before so this was a definite experiment. This might not be a thing that is typically polycount oriented (it is high poly and a boring car), but I Learned A LOT from the polycount faqs and tutorials that helped me with this project. I used to actually bevel or chamfer edges on a low poly cage to make it viable to turbo smooth. GAH! Way to ruin you low poly cage! This is all support loops and double smooth on a couple of select objects that deserve it.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who contributes to polycount and posts I never post, but I always stalk the message boards and am crazy inspired by everything I see. Thanks so much everyone! If anyone has any questions ot crits, please let them fly! I learned a lot of weird stuff about Vray doing the renders, but I don't want to go into details if this is an unappropriate forum for that sort of thing.

Thanks again and keep up all the awesome work everyone!
J6TyMqt.jpg
gYvSvWq.jpg
kOQg9c7.jpg
2Oy3qbB.jpg
YMkRn0B.jpg
9FVRCep.jpg
m5RcdZ8.jpg
9H1GqoE.jpg
NbG3qwY.jpg
UBuREcV.jpg
3QQinTN.jpg
4eHkdSf.jpg