Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Tara Multon - Los Perdidos B-Girl, all that spunk, funk, and jazz

high dynamic range
Offline / Send Message
Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
Hey Polycount:

In an effort to fill a gaping lack of any realistic characters in my portfolio, I'm making a realistic (think CoD, Uncharted, etc) character asset this time around.

Tara Multon is B-Girl (Breakdancing Artist) from Los Perdidos. Lots of inspiration is being lifted from "Urbance" both in terms of fashion and strong blocks of color. I want to keep this simple so I can give myself the time to concentrate on good sculpting, realism, and texture work. It's not the sexiest thing next to a multi-plated armored knight, but hopefully you guys like it.

GOALS:
  1. Reasonably create a realistic human character
  2. Maintain/assert a strong aesthetic style (In this case, taking a lot of inspiration from Urbance and urban clothing lines/fashion
  3. Prove proficiency in creating complex and simple clothing assets.
  4. Complete this all before GDC
  5. Get this as "Next-Gen" looking as possible. Realistic texture work, etc Whether or not that actually involves Physically-based Rendering, I do not know. I'm still on Marmoset 1.
  6. Learn and use 3ds Max and Substance Designer.

I take inspiration from Yuri Alexander specifically in terms of his forays into his pieces like "Space Dive." As much as I like awesome ninjas and evolving predators, I eventually would like to specialize in human character with a fashion/costume design focus.

Style Board and Rough Concept (just to lay down what pieces of clothing I am making)
yTeQLmp.jpg

CURRENT WIP:
Draft beauty shot

JX7Ripd.jpg
[IMG][/img]CbfaJHp.jpg

SvhZtOv.jpg

Replies

• Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Style Board and Rough Concept (just to lay down what pieces of clothing I am making)
    yTeQLmp.jpg

My naked sculpt right now.

Of course, there's a big personal issue of whether I should spend the time to absolutely nail down the anatomy to absolute perfection, and my artistic side definitely wants to. Time, though, may force me to back out of certain areas sooner than I want. But I definitely want to get down to details, such as pores, etc.

Tha being said, I know there are anatomy issues, and would love to hear your guys' critiques. Hopefully she looks African (American) phenotypically.

I've been trying to find clean, A-post orthographic nude female models online that are free, but most of these seem hidden behing a pay wall. Does anyone know of a place where they can get decent/good A-posed nude female models?

95kYIZN.jpg

VK2EcBc.jpg
  • theStoff
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    theStoff greentooth
    It's comming along Jade. I have a few comments on the anatomy which I thought were best explained with a paint over. Primarily it is the joint areas that need work (such as shoulders and elbows. The muscles are also a bit lumpy and could be smoothed out. The calves have a bit of a twisted look when looking at the position of the ankles in comparison to the knee. Even when the foot is turned they wouldn't twist that much. Lastly the thumbs seemed a little broken and the neck base is a bit wide (of course I understand that the neck isn't attached yet so you probably haven't worked on that much yet). Anyway I hope this helps. Anatomy is always tough to nail down.

vlYrjyB.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Update to the body sculpt. I think I am getting close to digging into tiny details.

Can anyone help me with the arms? I can't tell what I am missing for a muscled arm.

PzmKhwk.jpg

FMga7eH.jpg

LyMNLXd.jpg

QoyeKSi.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Focusing on detailed Head Sculpting

Concentrating on the head at the moment.

So I'm starting to hit an artistic wall again, and I believe it has mostly to do with strategies and techniques on dealing with low-level details of the face like creases, crows feet, moles, etc.

From what you guys can observe, does anyone have any suggestions, tutorials that I should reference, for this stage of face detailing?

I have a feeling there are rules of thumbs regarding the density of pores in certain areas, or where certain folds are usually created.

rEAYaxY.jpg
  • BARDLER
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BARDLER polycounter lvl 12
    I think the body and the face are looking a little to masculine because of how you have structured the proportions. Her pelvis compared to her head and ribcage is to small for a female, especially an African American one. I think her legs are to muscular in definition, but they are also not structured correctly. The gluteus maximus isnt shaped correctly, its connected to high, and it isn't connected to the right area of the leg either. Your crotch is to wide, the legs need to connect closer on the inside of the pelvis, and the greater trochanter is to low as well. I think you need to rework the pelvis and the legs connection to the pelvis completely, it doesn't make sense to me at all. I can't really see the illium or any of the boney landmarks. The lower legs below the knee is really confusing as well, here is a picture to help explain what I mean.
    61e36c2629b930705296091245eb47d6.jpg

You have a lot of similar structural issues in the arms and back as well. The scapula/deltoid/pectoralis major connection to the humerus doesn't make much sense to me either.

I think a lot of the anatomy is being fudged a little bit, but if you are trying to do something realistic you really have to pay attention to the tiniest of details. I think a good place to start is place all your land marks so you can begin to better shape the muscles around it. There is no reason not to have clavicles and the ribcage line in there at this point because they will help you with the structure of the anatomy in those areas better.

There is some good info here for reference http://www.pinterest.com/cocoacanoe/anatomy-for-artists-female/

Sorry I sound kind of vague, its hard to describe anatomy via text, but I hope that helps a little bit. Maybe some kick ass character guy can do a paint over for you or something to help.

Good luck!
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @BARDLER: No worries, I actually think I got what you're talking about. Definitely the sort of insight I've been meaning to get from people. I'll si down and take look at the fixes, bone landmarks, etc. once I can get back to this.
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WIP 06
    • Clothing being blocked out and given some basic forms. Trying to find proper reference for a lot of the clothing pieces. The jacket is for sure synethetic. The shirt is of regular cotton. Pants are black cargos, and the waistband is an elastic plastic.
    • I attempted to do a lot of anatomy fixing. Finally found good references on Pinterest. The clavicle area has gotten a lot more touch up. Arms need a lot mroe work, I'm personally still having trouble with them. The leg muscles and bony landmarks were fixed as much as I could see from the references I was using.
    • Not sure where I need to add fat or unique blemishes. She's looking rather thin and perhaps too muscular.
    • Added general noise across the skin, as well as creating the pores on her face. I'm using "The Last of Us" sculpts as heavy reference. I'm not too sure why they used a lot of raised skin tags. Does anyone have an explanation for that?

If anyone has critiques, I would definitely be open to hearing them :). Or if they have any references they've found that may help this character sculpt.

NFGD6j2.jpg

5fB6qyS.jpg

q4b2CsD.jpg

xQ6XWnA.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    More work done on the jacket, including a diamond pattern on the back. Cargo pants folds refined. Added hand gloves. Refined the blockout and base shape of the suspenders.

p43KnKm.jpg
  • victorhrz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey @JadeEyePanda looks cool the concept and I can see the improvement during the process :)

What I see is that the calfs have too much volume, in the profile figure you can see it better. I'll smooth it out and make the transition less noticeable. Also make the division between the two muscles so It'll look more natural :)

Just my 2 cents! Keep up the good work!
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    If I want to mass sculpt clothing thread detail, I would have to use Projection Master for that correct? I feel like I can keep pushing this by adding thread detail onto the TShirt, but I'm not absolutely sure about the smartest method for this.

Looking through Google, but if anyone else has suggestions, I would definitely be open to hearing ya'll out!
  • Torch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    I don't think you should be working on clothing right now, the anatomy needs a lot of work. Arms are too short from the looks of things, forehead is tilted back too much, nose is too long as well as the lips being too large, the feet are pretty massive as well even for skate-type shoes. The calves especially look kinda strange.

Are you using a lot of reference? Best thing I would advise is to go back and fix the anatomy, get it really solid before adding any clothing as it well help out a lot in the long run.
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am using reference, though I think as ysalex mentioned in another thread, I don't know WHEN I run into the "ok, so the proportions are weird because that's how unique this particular model is." It's helped with muscle groups and definition, not so much proportions. All the reference I do look at are unfortunately not usually a clean A pose with a turn around.

I will go back and use the Move Tool and Scaling to shrink and adjust stuff, I just hope I don't run into, I guess, "artistic decision" as the reason why things are off.

Yeah the face feels off, but don't Africa phenotypes have big lips?
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @Torch: Proportions any better?

4IuhJ6K.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WIP 08

Widened her torso and hips.

Scaled down her shoes.

Continued work on her face, mostly more distributed skin pores and slight moles. Additional skin creases were added. Attempted to play with the lip sizes (is it still to big?). I will try to touch the nose later. Actually, I will do face passes later, do a cople variations, see if I like a different style. It probably has to do with the nose, a t least in my opinion.

Continued sculpting the clothing, adding in seam details and tightening up folds so they don't look too lumpy in certain areas.

Thank God, Torch, VictorHrz, BARDLER, and and kosh_fotsirk I've been able to get this far.

Anyone have any critiques up to this point?

JaO2jxB.jpg

tVM5k8W.jpg

VAT89zj.jpg

EPyjWJA.jpg

rOiO1Fh.jpg

xvBoepP.jpg
  • Torch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    Hi man, looking better for sure, good update! One thing I would recommend checking out is 3Dsk if you haven't already, they have some pretty good shots of people (although I'm guessing you already have, its pretty well known.) The cloth is coming along, the sleeves could use a bit of tweaking as I think they're still kinda 'blobby', some refinement of the folds would help a lot. The pockets on the back of the pants maybe a bit too close together?

Don't be afraid to scrap bits that aren't working and jump back to level 1 to rework folds, etc, its important not to get too attached to first iterations. Looking forward to more updates, nice one :)
  • Bao92
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bao92 polycounter lvl 9
    Torch wrote: »
    Don't be afraid to scrap bits that aren't working and jump back to level 1 to rework folds, etc, its important not to get too attached to first iterations. :)

Hey Jade!
    I'd recommend you to go back on some areas and try to rework on them.
    The face looks really "harsh" not sure how to say it :S i think all in all it lacks some female features except for the obvious (boobs, etc.) lol.

maybe this here helps.

As for the folds. you have any refs? I also strongly recommend to use many refs as possible! i know it can be very frustrating to go back and forth but i hope i could help. I'm not really the person who'd post so much and giving some "tips" but those are just my 2 cents.

Nevertheless, keep it up! looking forward to see more stuff.

best regards,
    Bao
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am using refs for the clothing, though a big difficulty for me is trying to find the exat words for the type of clothing I am looking for. "Midriff T Shirt" helps, but just typing in "jacket" into google doesn't bring up the short style I am looking for.

I think the blobbiness is because I'm not using the Selyws Cloth Pinch brush a lot right now. Just give me a run, and I will be back with hopefully something that reads better.

Regarding the face . . . could I assert that I'm fine if it looks not aesthetically pleasing in a conventional sense? Or is it rough in the 'polish" sense?
  • Bao92
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bao92 polycounter lvl 9
    hey Jade!
    i did a quick overpaint maybe that explains it better. Also I think the eyes were too wide opened .it didnt feel right.cqm2q38v.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WIP 09

I want to end the sculpting tonight or tomorrow. Right now, I'm hoping the clothing folds I have are in a better place, and that all I really need to do is tiny touch ups here and there, maybe add buttons to the jacket.

Anyone have any feedback before I do a final sculpt polish and detail pass and start polypainting?

0jdc0mI.jpg

tBz3Bk5.jpg
  • JordanLeigh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JordanLeigh polycounter lvl 9
    Feel like the legs could use more work, the tibia looks pretty big and flat, but that might just be the shot I'm looking at.
    Also her ankles look a little strange especially from the back view.
    And for some reason it looks to me as if she has her shoes on the wrong feet :/ might just be me
  • Torch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    It still looks weird. The eyes are off and the face looks more male than female. It's kinda lumpy as a result of subdividing too early. Not trying to be rude or cutting, you have to study facial anatomy more - trace over faces in PS several times if needed , it'll help you get more of an eye for the forms.

Her shoulders are really wide and made to look even bigger by the cloth billowing out on them, fairly sure the clothing would hug tighter to the body than that.
  • Blaisoid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaisoid polycounter lvl 7
    well, head seems rather tiny which may work for stylized characters but you wrote that your goal is realism.

face seems very masculine to me. I'm not saying it's 'not cute enough' or something - but it does kinda feel like some of masculine traits were unintentional.
    It might be a good idea to go back to the reference and compare all the lines and proportions again.
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I actually feel better now that it's mostly anatomy issues I should be fixing today, haha.
  • victorhrz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I've been thinking, do you have any woman in mind for reference? Maybe 'Danai Gurira' (Michonne in the walking dead) could work really well in your design. Search photos of her and take a look how the volumes of the face work, in women usually transitions are really smooth.

For retouching volumes now I advise you to go down in subdiv levels, It would be less painful and you'll control better the shapes as it looks that you reached a high divided mesh.

In the other hand maybe you could make some quick doodles/studies of female heads. That helps a lot.

Have fun! :)
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @victorhz: I will get to your thoughts soon, you bring up good questions.

Quick update:

SRr9YtH.png
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @victorhz: I did not have a specific femal person's face in mind for this to replicate. At best, it's been Paula Patton as reference, but mostly looking for general facial proportions before I went out of my way to make specific modifications.

More studies will come, definitely.

==Retopologization Question==

Do you guys know of a better, more efficient way of retopologizing between hanging pieces of clothing that are layered on each other right where the juncture where the two clothing meshes separate WHILE still maintaining some thickness?

8U89ayP.jpg
  • Torch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    Hey Jade, I think your tenacity is great. The clothing is looking ok and passable, but would say it could be a lot better. For the head, again I would really recommend dropping down a few levels and studying ref, head measurements and really trying to understand facial anatomy more. You really only need to go as high as subdiv 2, 3 at the most for blocking in primary forms.

I'm advising to rework it because for realism you need to be looking at games like Uncharted, Batman games, The order, etc. and be shooting for that level of quality. It wouldn't hurt to even just create a bust and get really solid facial anatomy down.

Again, awesome you're keeping it going. I find I struggle with producing high quality work as well, it's a never ending learning process - character art is hard as hell man!
  • Daew
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daew polycounter lvl 9
    jadeeyepanda_tara_zps798dac11jpg

hey Jade i did a paint over, hope it's a bit useful. I do think I might have made her look less African American though. I agree with Torch on that you should define your head shape more before jumping those subdivisions.

just some explanations on my notes;

- Her eyes i think could use more eyelid and be "softer" unless you want an aggressive character. women think soft and curvy

- Noses have a lot of variety so you can go with whatever you want. but i think the wings could be pushed out a bit further

anyway these are just suggestions
    keep it up!

(i also realized that I took the wrong screenshot and this may not be the current one ._. my apologies...)
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @Daew: This looking any better?

This was done using both Paula Patton as explicit reference and the 3Dmotive Demon Girl tutorial.

fNmAMs5.jpg
  • stevston89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stevston89 interpolator
    You have a lot wrong here. The eyes are too big, the nosed is too wide/ big, the nostrils lack volume, the lips are way too big ( this is partly because you scaled them to your oversized eyes, the chin is too narrow, the nose doesn't transition to the cheek properly, the glabella and nasal bone need to be shaped more smoothly, and the cheeks suck in too much.

The eyes aren't correctly observed. The eyelid should be shaping around the eyeball and maintaining the same thickness. You currently have it too thick and extruding around the eye in an odd fashion. The crease above the eye is a fold not a line. If you don't have to fat of the eyebrow overlapping the eyelid it just won't look right.

Here is a quick paint over it's not perfect, but it should point you in the right direction. Also here is some ref to illustrate a few things:

cnfPICq.gif

158545577_1382905624.png

clear-eye.jpg

anatomy.jpg

Sorry for being harsh, and I hope this helps.
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Focused a LOT more on the eye, eye flesh landmarks, and reporportioned the face. I generally feel like making the eyes smaller and making the face slightly bigger made it a little bit better?

I don't know if it's not looking weird anymore to be sure, I've been staring at this for a long time and I know it's been like 3 passes already ><. Not to say more passes are not wanted, just worried you guys might be getting annoyed that I might not be "getting it."

P7UNIFK.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Talk with an environment artist at work, I'm looking at still nailing down the tinier planar transitions around the eye and chin area. (Not the big planes that I find on the PLanes of the Face model reference I have).

Will see if I can get to them tonight.

jpUcDXH.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] insane polycounter
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • stevston89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stevston89 interpolator
    Take a look at this tutorial by Ryan Kinslien. It will give you a better understand of what is happening underneath the skin. https://vimeo.com/28949284 I agree you should drop your subdivisions and start fixing the face up according to the structure of the face.
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm watching the Kingslien video right now.

@Stephen: Were there any specific take-aways that you found extremely important?
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Been through 3/4s of the video

But here's what I have for the planas of the heads at the moment. Any proportional issues compared to the Paula Patton Reference?

aH7FkFw.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I admittingly futzed around a bit more and was satisfied with the plane and bony landmarks on the plane model, so I started smoothing out the bust.

Did I make huge mistake or is it safe to continue forward?

l7foMlr.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Redoing the jacket.

Redoing the hair. Going for thick cornrows, but sculpting a single cornrow first. Then going to dupe it in the LP across the head.

Are my base folds for the leather jacket making sense?

aWA8sMe.jpg

cOvan98.jpg

G8Vtg06.jpg
  • Shadownami92
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shadownami92 polycounter lvl 7
    I'm doing to be honest, the face still doesn't read as female to me.

I think the ears seem a tad small and a bit too far back and the neck shape makes the head seem too small or it makes her look like she has a very muscular neck.

I think a few of the things that make it seem more masculine are the hard planes you have going on the face. The brow especially near the middle above the nose seems much sharper than you would see in a woman's face in a default and relaxed pose.

I feel like eyebrows tend to be relatively thin so I feel like that maybe something that would be better off adding later via texture painting. The nose itself seems a bit masculine as well, with its hard edges and seems a bit pointier and narrower than the reference TeriakiStyle posted.

Here is a little paintover gif explaining some of the stuff I mean.

5hofxVp.gif
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @Shadownami: Did what I can to soften featuresm and enlarged and repositioned the ear. I'll admit, I want to keep some of the harder, planar features to still communicate a certain amount of "dirt" in her character.
    BXjS9rl.jpg

vraMqD5.jpg

Roughly sculpting out the folds on the jacket, but I still feel it's not reflecting actual leather jacket folds, but I can't spsiecifcally nail down what I'm missing, even reference. Can anyone with a better eye helpe me out with this?

gj1S6SW.jpg

SwXiQ77.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jumping the gun and detailing the face:

oTiV8Lg.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Making some progress on the jacket.

Doing the pants as leggings, make it easier for myself to find reference.

Y6t7dFE.jpg

XJ9jA2k.jpg

zc7ye85.jpg

ExAbclT.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    More detailing on the jacket. Redid the folds on the shirt and elastic band using photo references.

I've been finding it hard to find something that explains the "anatomy" of face wrinkles and pores. At best, I've been using existing high-quality sculpts. I did finally find this website, so thank God I finally have some decent pore alphas and references. http://nioncapul.net/zbrush/skin.html

Does anyone know of anywhere that has a good explanation of the "Anatomy" of face wrinkles, pores and other details?

Definitely looking for critiques!

3BeKPmQ.jpg

5fwNnjS.jpg

bQfrTEv.jpg

M6xveFp.jpg

OKemgMG.jpg

wn1tGmq.jpg

Also, in regards to the cornrows I'm planning to do. I know they're not doable with just planes, so just having a bunch of them weave in and out seems inefficient. I'm gonna try to make an actual repeatable mesh that I lay across her head, and then add in planes to represent the loose, fuzzy hair that naturally comes with that hair phenotype.

Sound like a decent plan?

BWesDxL.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] insane polycounter
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pancakes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pancakes polycounter lvl 10
    Hi I'm turrrble at sculpting anything, but whoever your reference is I think you aught to pick someone else. I've noticed a lot of people who finally get around to trying to sculpt a black person, tend to gravitate towards what is probably the most difficult type of face to sculpt that they possibly can: the ruggedly handsome female.

Instead, maybe try to find a black woman with a smooth face free of age lines and wrinkles. It doesn't mean find a super model or something it just means yes there are black women out there whose faces don't look like they just came from doing hard work out of the field.

black-girl-prom-hairstyles.jpg

1218opk.jpg

Curly-Short-Hairstyle.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD9d_TiOZCKy18D0JIpEprz0YanLyP42VFVOj3Fz3cgVccZuHTaw

prom-hairstyles-for-black-girls-2013.jpg

Cute-black-girl-hairstyles-pictures.jpg
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sorry, Matt! Is my objective with the reference to build up the habit of getting reference for everything, or is it for the sake of making sure the face LOOKS like real?

I'm going to want to use Nathalie Emmanuel, then. What key words am I supposed to be googling to find tutorials on doing potrait sculpts / drawings of other people's faces instead of just the "how to make a human face" tutorial?

QCTBCxB.jpg

Here's the face redone:

JPddzyi.jpg
  • ArtisticTiger
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ArtisticTiger polycounter lvl 5
    Really nice progress man,
  • KyleJensen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KyleJensen polycounter lvl 12
    I think the new face is looking a bit better, but be careful about the forms or it's going to start to look masculine. I think you're spending a needless amount of time on the eyebrows. You should try just sculpting them directly on the face like you did in earlier iterations, except make them thinner and more subtle.

Look at your refs, but also look at character sculpts from other games to see how they do eyebrows and try to emulate that.
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    What's my objective with the face then (because I as fine with it looking a bit tough and masculine)? I'm admittingly somewhat dumbfounded about if I'm aiming for accuracy, or just something believable?

I don't want to be stuck in a perfectionist rut if all I need to do is take a direction and stick to it.
  • LRoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LRoy polycounter lvl 10
    You're kind of getting a mish mash of different references at this point. You need to pick a target and go for it. Settling for what you have because it's kind of believable and giving up on the original goal isn't really the way you want to do things.

I'd step back from anything even close to pore level and look at the main features. I did a terrible paintover, not sure if it helps at all

2e1uaev.jpg