mutatedjellyfish polycounter lvl 10
Project complete! Art get!

worthdayley-pipers-05-big.jpg

worthdayley-pipers-04-big.jpg

worthdayley-pipers-10-big.jpg

worthdayley-pipers-09-big.jpg

worthdayley-pipers-02-big.jpg

Youtube turn-around:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11lR5uXTQfk"]Piper's Restaurant: Turnaround Loop - YouTube[/ame]

Concept and graphic design:

worthdayley-pipers-08-big.jpg

worthdayley-pipers-07-big.jpg

Some of the tileables in there:

worthdayley-pipers-06-big.jpg

More on my portfolio here: http://www.worthdayley.com/

Replies

• skylebones
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skylebones polycounter lvl 10
    I'm amazed no one has commented on This. It's pretty Rad. You nailed the 70's vibe perfectly with your texture work and overall design. I do think your lighting is hurting it though. The bloom is blowing out the sign and the harsh shadows are smothering the details in the most interesting parts.
  • J0NNYquid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    J0NNYquid polycounter lvl 5
    Yeah, like sklyebones said, I think your lighting is the only thing holding this piece back. The whole scene is really cool, but what impresses me most is the tileable materials you made, use your lighting to really show them off, they're gorgeous.
  • Shrike
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shrike interpolator
    Looking really good, nice graphic design aswell , only crit is the colors of your website name and the size : P
    also the anisotropic brushed metal on the telephone cells looks somewhat too luxury, but I guess you had real reference
  • mutatedjellyfish
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mutatedjellyfish polycounter lvl 10
    Hey, thanks guys!

@skylebones , @J0NNYquid: Yeah, I definitely fought with the lighting a bit. It looks like I should push it more! I ran into the whole "Well it looks fine in game..." syndrome.

@Shrike: Haha, I hear you. I should probably tone down the self-marketing. :poly122: