Home General Discussion

ZBrush Windows PC - Single User license available for sale.

jettatore
polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
jettatore polycounter lvl 14
Hi I have a single user license of the latest ZBrush 4R6 available for transfer and sale at a discounted price. - Windows PC

https://support.pixologic.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/60/14/license-transfers

List price for a ZBrush license and digital download is $795 direct from Pixologic. I will pay the the above license transfer fee. I am asking $700 USD (or best offer) - same day sale/digital delivery. Great discount for anyone new to ZBrush or needs additional licenses for a larger project.

You will have same day access to use the software license and download upon purchase and the account license will be transferred to your name and details.

You will also be able to use ZBrush on up to two of your own personal computers as per the "Home Use" rule.
""Single User copies have a "Home Use" rule which allows them to be installed and activated on two computers (such as a desktop and laptop or a work computer and home machine), provided that both copies aren't actually run at the same time.""

Since version 1 of ZBrush, it has been Pixologic's policy that every release upgrade (both major and minor releases) has been a full free upgrade for license holders.

For more information about the software please visit:

http://pixologic.com/

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/forum.php

Please private message me your best offer or any questions. - best regards

Replies

• jettatore
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm accepting best offers so feel free to post lower offer and I will keep it in mind. Instant sale at $700 aka buy it now, just message me. Also the price went up since those posts. Every year or so Pixologic raises the price of ZBrush. You can see the price went up a full $95 since 2012 as per your 3rd link.

New price is $795. I'm asking $700 or best offer aka. $95 discount or better and is exactly the same thing as buying new digital download from Pixologic.

Best regards please message me your best offer. -cheers
  • D4V1DC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
    So why would someone do this, when they can just go to pixologic?

I smell something Fishy as a mother ...
  • WarrenM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    He's offering $100 off the retail price ... what's fishy?
  • jettatore
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Any thing I can do to make folks comfortable I will do, the deal is legit. $95 off retail price or best offer. I am a long time CG Talk user, just a lurker here at Polycount. My paypal is same I use for EBay, have perfect rating with EBay but EBay will take a huge cut so I'm trying just a regular classified ad first.

I need the money for a new video card, PSU and eGPU setup for my tablet laptop.

If you are interested feel free to make your best offer and if it's the best I get and cheaper than what eBay fees would be (about 10%), then you'll definitely get your asking price if there are no better offers.

Thank you all very much, if there is anything else I can do let me know.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lazerus Reborn polycounter lvl 8
    Edit This has been debunked.

The reason why a resale on a Zbrush license is so cheap is because it can only be done so once. So if the person buying it from you wants to resell the license, they can't, hence the substantial discounts.

Also there is a $50? service charge for reselling a license ;)
  • jettatore
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I will pay the license transfer fee:

https://support.pixologic.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/60/14/license-transfers

Lazerus, got a link supporting your one time transfer only claim? If it's true I would definitely want the buyer to know that however it looks like the license can be transferred so long as you are the active license holder and you pay the fee again, doesn't say anything about one time only/original buyer on the page I have. Link please Lazerus, very much appreciated. -cheers

TeeJay that looks legit. If that's the case I don't mind lowering the price as it's not a single user one time deal that isn't available any more that you'll never find again easily. Last copy sold on EBay went for $725 and they take over 10% so I have no problem beating that re-seller price as it still works for me sale wise.

I have one copy only (lets you install on two computers so long as you only use one at a time), now asking $650 in light of information. If you want a better price just make an offer, best offer gets it. -Cheers Thanks everyone
  • jettatore
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I've got a high offer at $600 so far. If anyone wants it for $650 do it now because I'm quite likely to jump on that offer with-in the day. Just thought I would give a heads up if anyone was mulling the idea around. -cheers
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lazerus Reborn polycounter lvl 8
    I could have swore i read it on a polycount discussion. It may have been changed in the R4 updates though. It mentions nothing on re-transferring second hand licenses now so i stand corrected.

Sorry if i caused any confusion!

https://support.pixologic.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/60/0/license-transfers
  • jettatore
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Don't worry about it Laz, thanks for the update.
  • jettatore
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey yall, program is still available for sale, guy that made an offer before now says he ran into a financial problem on the same day and can't buy anything right now. Send me your best offer, cheers.
  • athanarollo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Any price reduction?
  • jettatore
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Still for sale. Asking $650 or best offer, message your best offer, thanks.
  • 3rdMan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I just wanted to say that we came to a deal on this and the seller was super nice and offered advice and made the transaction seemless. In the end he priced it competitvely, too, so bid thanks to him
  • 0li
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    0li
    I am selling my Zbrush licence (PC)
    £430 GBP (this includes pixologic transfer fee)

Anyone interested?
  • samwelkertv
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    samwelkertv polycounter lvl 2
    I know it's a year and a half later, but are you still interested in the swap?

I've got a Mac license and am looking for a PC license.

Also if anybody else who is searching for this in the future is looking for a swap (I have a mac license, I'm looking for PC) I'd love to trade!

Thanks
    Sam
  • Rwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rwolf polycounter lvl 18
    you could probably pm him, instead of resurrecting a dead thread ;)
  • gogorr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi guys,

I am also selling my Windows ZBrush Licence for 600$ so you basically save 200$ ;) 

If you are interested please let me know. More info in PM or on my e-mail.

Thanks!