Home Dota 2

Aumbra's Workshop

Hello everyone. I started to work on Dota 2 items recently and just finished my first set. I'm very much a beginner and I learned a lot from doing this. This took me a while and I had a lot of hurdles to overcome to even get it finished so while it's not the highest quality thing I could produce I'm glad I got something finished.

I'm very interesting in constructive criticism so any that you guys could provide would be great.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153697780

tQb2ha3.jpg

GHD5yXC.jpg

XB8iW0Q.jpg

Ld4pyvc.jpg

Thanks to the update I can now get in-game and particle-enabled screenshots!

Replies

• Aumbra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm not sure why but it's not showing up in the list of collections (ordered by most recent). It is listed as public.

Edit: It is now showing up. Seems like it might be on again/off again. Well see.
  • Aumbra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Added in-game shots and also shots of the weapons with particles enabled. If anyone knows whether I'm doing something wrong when it removes the particles with both weapons in, as in I'm doing something wrong or it's a Valve-side bug, then please let me know.

I think it's a bug because previously when you had one weapon in it would put the old antimage particle effect on that weapon automatically and adding in the other weapon would stop the particles the same as what happens now.