Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UDK] Starship Interior Environment

polycounter lvl 13
Offline / Send Message
superdenny707 polycounter lvl 13
A work in progress of a scene I've been working on.

highresscreenshotresize.jpg

Any comments and critiques are more than welcome.

Replies

• matt1146
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I like the globe texture and the displays on the chairs my critiques are that the wall is very plain there is nothing braking up the straight wall and some extra colour could be added in to spice things up.
    Seeing as this is going to be in a star ship if you was going for a spacious design look at ship interiors such as star trek old and new they give a feel of somewhat spacious while still being confined.
    If you want a more realistic cramped view, look at how ships of today are like in there rooms.
    As a wip some of these points you might be working on already thought I'd just throw something out there on the hole looks like it's coming along nicely.
  • superdenny707
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    superdenny707 polycounter lvl 13
    Thanks, really appreciate the feedback. In terms of space, this is supposed to be a meeting/training room, so I was going for a spacious feel, while still feeling like the interior of a ship if that makes sense. I did use a lot of Star Trek reference, but I'll take a look at some modern ships too.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by breaking up the straight parts of the wall, but I can see how some extra color will add some nice variation, I'll definitely have do that