Home Contests & Challenges Archives

ESCAPE ~ Last Stop!!! ~ Solo

fenceheader.gif

Hey Polycount,

I am going to jump into this with just a smaller piece. I will be making a vehicle and I am pretty sure I have my concept all worked up. I will be posting it once I have my reference all gathered. Now with my busy schedule we will see how much time I can devote to this with GDC coming and my school schedule has been keeping me busy but a fully done vehicle should not take me all that long.

Some project specifics, I plan on importing and presenting this through UDK. and like I said I am making a vehicle, but I am going to make that decked out war bus meant to survive the wastelands and escape death.

I will update this thread as much as possible and all recent posts will be edited into this post.

Reference Images

Okay so basicly I gathered my reference images into a single sheet I will grab many more than these probably ride the bus a few times this next week and really spur some ideas. Now as for my concept I want this empty bus to be in the middle of nowhere blood everywhere but leading the viewer through the scene like a story. I may indicate that there were children on the bus with their parents trying to survive or I may even go for a full blown military look and the bus got overun. but in any case it was what a group was using to escape

escape___last_stop______pc_contest___ref_page_by_xxmawzxx-d5wvdpk.jpg