Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Fiat padmini premier (WIP)

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Goten-trunk polycounter lvl 12
HI all,this is freelnce project which is i am doing right now in part time. and here is progress so far

grayscreenshot_zps7c412440.jpg

grayscreenshot01_zpscffb6297.jpg

grayscreenshot02_zps15ba4fab.jpg

grayscreenshot03_zpsb54d5b12.jpg

render1_zpsfdcb9bcc.jpg

These screeshots with new tyre covers and with back view

1-10_zpsaee6df4e.jpg

2-8_zps617c90eb.jpg

Replies

• ageless
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nice...rendered in zbrush??
  • Goten-trunk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    no , i am using 3dsmax 2012 for rendering ( rendered in mentalray )
  • Goten-trunk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is some test renders

skHpRWr.jpg

sIpQpxY.jpg
  • Goten-trunk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is final render :)

Gt8opXB.jpg
  • SonicBlue
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SonicBlue polycounter lvl 10
    The only things to criticize are the tyres, if you look at some references of an actual wheel you'll find that that is not that flat, but more rounded and deep where the rim connects to the rubber.

tEKoOBr.jpg
    XMw99Fl.jpg
    Z9TuPV8.jpg

I know that you where looking for a more modern look, like the late 126 models, but it's the same, the tyres are not that flat:
    TFiaOhU.jpg

The plastic cover for the rim is very similar, other than that, the model is very clean but lacks some details, for example the triangle shaped window in the front (that you can flip to open it) and the indent in the centre of the front and rear hood :)
  • Goten-trunk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SonicBlue wrote: »
    The only things to criticize are the tyres, if you look at some references of an actual wheel you'll find that that is not that flat, but more rounded and deep where the rim connects to the rubber.

tEKoOBr.jpg
    XMw99Fl.jpg
    Z9TuPV8.jpg

I know that you where looking for a more modern look, like the late 126 models, but it's the same, the tyres are not that flat:
    TFiaOhU.jpg

The plastic cover for the rim is very similar, other than that, the model is very clean but lacks some details, for example the triangle shaped window in the front (that you can flip to open it) and the indent in the centre of the front and rear hood :)

Sorry for inform you that this is Indian version of fiat 1100D and in india name of this car was Fiat padmini. Here is some example there is no window triangle.

IrdlTP3.jpg
    TI9H7T4.jpg
  • SonicBlue
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SonicBlue polycounter lvl 10
    Probably they removed it in newer models, post '80s, to simplify the construction process and/or to have fewer parts.
    Sj93VeWl.jpgqkdwQdXl.jpg

But I'm not saying to add that part (I noticed it in your blueprints btw), that's not the point, they were only the things I noticed, considering that the car is actually a rebranded Fiat 1100D so it shares its components, said that, the other suggestions are still valid if you want to review your model.