Wayforward is seeking an experienced 3D Environment Artist for a game on the XBox360, PS3, and Wii. We're looking for a talented artist with a good grasp of architecture, lighting, low-poly modeling, solid texturing skills, and the ability to work across several visual styles.
• Solid understanding of environment art construction and pipelines
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop
• Expert knowledge in 3DSMax preferred, or equivalent 3D programs
• Good communication skills
• Experience developing games on PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, or PC
• Good problem solving skills
• Passion for making games
This is a per-project position, but for artists that work out well there is a good probability of being kept on for future projects.
Wayforward is located in Santa Clarita, California. This is an on-site position.
Please email Damon DuBois at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.