Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

CE3 Ddo and Ndo2 VSS Independence

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
AlexCatMasterSupreme interpolator
Made this whole thing yesterday from start to finish, got some crits from pestibug(bart) in the hangout, but I finished it all in under a day. It still has some issues with people thinking it's a railway.

I didn't start with a concept. There is no high poly baking either, strictly Ndo and Ddo, and no Photoshop work beyond interacting with those programs.

I really hate the walls a lot, I plan to go back and add more later. Until then I have these screen shots.
I plan to make a Ddo tutorial and possibly one for Cryengine if anyone wants one.

vJ3Sx.jpg
7eK8y.jpg

Crits Welcome!

Thanks or your time.

Replies

• e-freak
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wow, that was quick - first dDo environment out there? Looks great :) Of anything, I think you could break up the specularity on those wall panels more (brush strokes/calvanized patterns on the big blue areas). I like the overall feel though! Nice lighting and details!
  • AlexCatMasterSupreme
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AlexCatMasterSupreme interpolator
    e-freak wrote: »
    wow, that was quick - first dDo environment out there? Looks great :) Of anything, I think you could break up the specularity on those wall panels more (brush strokes/calvanized patterns on the big blue areas). I like the overall feel though! Nice lighting and details!

I really want to, but I have to find a way to do it using ddo, and it shouldn't be that hard:)