Old (#151)
Thanks for all the support guys! I honestly had no idea what was gonna happen until the announcement came through, was amazing news after a painfully long week :P

Can't wait to see/get all the sets ingame next week (assuming they release a big pack)! Looking forward to seeing how many more entries are get added in the coming months as well, there were some seriously badass entries that need to be added still!

redcap - Thanks man, they didn't say they would remove the back feathers though, just tone them down. I imagine that means just sizing them down a bit, as they're pretty large/noticable.
Offline , triangle, 344 Posts, Join Date Feb 2005, Location Arizona Send a message via MSN to HntrLuc  

Old (#152)
Congrats!!!

KOTAKU'd!!!

http://kotaku.com/5968929/valve-fans...game/gallery/1
Jacque Choi
Senior Character Artist
Eidos Montreal - Deus Ex
Offline , veteran polycounter, 2,657 Posts, Join Date Aug 2006, Location Montreal QC, Canada Send a message via MSN to JacqueChoi  

Old (#153)
Terrific work guys! This was my favorite entry all along. Super awesome presentation too.
Offline , triangle, 484 Posts, Join Date Oct 2004,  

Old (#154)
Love the set! Disruptor is one of my favorite set and I bought it as soon as it was available! Great job guys!
Offline , null, 23 Posts, Join Date Dec 2012, Location Concord, CA  

Old (#155)
So... I just purchased the set and decided to name my Raptor Daniel Lucanu the Artistic Bird^^ This set was amazing! Thank you so much for creating it!
Offline , polygon, 509 Posts, Join Date Jun 2012, Location Denmark  

Old (#156)
Great Look!!
Offline , null, 1 Posts, Join Date Dec 2012,  

Old (#157)
effin amazing!
Online , triangle, 353 Posts, Join Date Feb 2010, Location ??? Send a message via AIM to Mrskullface Send a message via MSN to Mrskullface  

Old (#158)
I really want help making a Dota 2 item for the first time, if you can help me add me on skype.

Furplegs@hotmail.com
Offline , null, 6 Posts, Join Date May 2013,