Home Artists Looking For Work

Seeking Character/Environment Artists/Animators for Unity Game Project.

Hello Everyone,

We are seeking the following talents for our upcoming Unity Game Project. We have couple of more positions available as well. Pleas check the original thread in the Unity Forums. Click Here.

Level Designer/Environment Artist

• Should be highly comfortable with the Unity Editor.
  • Previous work references are required.
  • Good knowledge of Unity Asset Pipeline.
Character Artist
  • Must be able to create Rigging/Skinning ready Next-Gen Game Characters.
  • Working Experience with Unity Game Engine is an added bonus.
Animator/Rigger
  • Must have good working knowledge of IK/FK/Mecanim workflows.
  • Must be comfortable working with Mocap Files.
  • Experience with 1st Person Animations & 3rd Person Animations is needed.
  • Must be able to animate Weapons, etc.
  • Working Experience with Unity Game Engine is required.
Apart from the above mentioned job specific requirements, there are some common requirements as follows.
  • Must be Experienced in actual Development/Asset Creation.
  • Good Communication Skills, English preferred.
  • Must be able to work in sync with other Team Members.
  • Must have access to Skype, FTP Clients, etc.
  • Age is not an issue,when you have got the skill-set, knowledge & experience. But above 18/20yrs of age are preferable.
  • Must be able to use PayPal. Other option can be discussed, but PayPal is preferred.
IMPORTANT NOTES
  • You must have access to a working Mobile/Phone Number. This is mandatory.
  • You must be a responsible & dedicated person. If you think you are not a responsible or dedicated enough, then i would request you not to apply. Reason, I don't want people running off or ignoring work/responsibilities.
  • This is a Indie-Project. So please do not expect Industry Level payouts. This will be a ongoing project, and you will get good returns but, your rates/costs have to be flexible.

Anyone who wants to lend his/her expertise towards this project should get in touch directly with me (Skype/PM/Email).

This is a PAID Project. But, you have to be flexible in your rates/costs. Remember, this is a Indie-Project.:poly142:

Replies