Environment Artist @ Armature Studio
The role requires excellent modeling and texturing skills with solid experience working with a variety of tools to integrate assets into the game engine. Candidates must have a strong portfolio showing an understanding of composition, color, and lighting.
• Examples must show ability to model large and small environments in Maya
• Ability to create high resolution environment and texture/normal maps
• Work with the team to integrate assets into our games
• Analyze environmental content for final polish
• Assist in the creation of development pipelines
• Expert knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Z-brush or Mudbox
• Relevant animation experience a plus
• Working knowledge of perforce desired
• Experience with material shaders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with teammates
• Ability to bake down assets onto low poly geometry in order to bring PS3/XBOX360 titles to handheld systems
If you are interested in a position, please send your cover letter, resume, demo reel (web link only) to email@example.com
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive for our job postings, we are unable to respond personally to telephone inquiries regarding the status of an application. Only candidates being considered for interview will be contacted at this time.