Hey everybody. I was given the go-ahead from our Staffing Department to post our open positions here. After you've applied, make sure to PM me to let me know you applied through me! I'll keep track of any applications that come through here. Good luck to anyone that applies!
Environment Art Interns: FPS
Neversoft Entertainment, located in Woodland Hills, CA, is currently seeking Environment Artist Interns to work on our new FPS in support of the Call of Duty franchise. If you can build and texture awe inspiring environments, and have a passion for creating game art, then we are looking for you. This position will be for a term of 3-6 months.
• Use 3D packages such as Maya and/or 3D Studio Max to create high quality 3D art assets that fulfill the requirements of the game’s functional, art and technical specifications
• Work closely with Game Designers and Programmers to create top-quality video games
• Understand the requirements and constraints of the game design, engine and platform
• Maya and/or 3D Studio Max
• Ability to model, texture map, as well as understand normal map creation, shading and lighting techniques for real-time 3D characters, environments and props
• Team player
• Self-motivated with a strong artistic vision that allows you to complete tasks without supervision
• Strong interest in and general knowledge of video games
How to Apply:
• Apply online at www.neversoft.com/taleo.html
(select “Environment Art Intern”)
• Provide samples of prior work including: screenshots, textures, level meshes, and/or playable samples of your best work.
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer