Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Time to sort out the portfolio!

StrongRum
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
StrongRum polycounter lvl 6
Ok I haven't posted for a while but keep checking out what is going on here and there is a hell of a lot of cool work here!

So I have decided to start a thread about me creating some pieces for my portfolio. I will dump whatever I am working on in here for you guys to check out and get some feedback hopefully :-) Also by starting this thread I am hoping it will give me an extra incentive to complete my work because I am a sucker for never finishing anything, granted I have a full time job and 2 kids but I'm kinda sick of having uncompleted pieces lol!

Here are a couple of characters that I am hoping to finish soon. The armour is pretty much lord of the rings ork armour and the other little dude is a design by a concept artist that I use to work with...They both need more work, I'm kinda blocking everything in and then I will move on to refining the sculpt. I have also posted a couple of sketches that I tend to do during my lunch breaks at work. I plan on finishing those up and perhaps modeling one of the characters if I like how they turn out.

goblin_wip4.jpglittledudewip_06.jpgassassin.jpgflyingsuitwip.jpg

Replies