Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Dota 2] - Antimage - TBD

Hi,

I'm really late to the party, but since the Gaben choose to extend the deadline and I have a lot of free time in the next two weeks I decided to enter the contest. Who am I to judge the Gaben?
I'm pretty new to this whole fancy 3D thing, so I'll try to use this contest as an opportunity to learn rather than to compete.

I will try to make a set for Antimage that toys around with his origins as a Turstarkuri acolyte. So they are all more or less monk-themed.

i6vrK.jpg

1. The Warrior Monk - Pretty straightforward.
2. The Pilgrim - Hiding his face and plastering the Turstarkuri wisdom all over his attire and a bottle full of booze to defeat the boredom of travel. That's how you convince people that your order ist pretty cool.
3. The Devout - After the assault on the monastery he grabbed all the relics and scrolls he could find and strapped it all over his body to protect them and himself. The gong of Gong-Gong broke during the massacre, but he saved the parts and build them in a weapon to slice up magicusers.

Right now nr.3 is my favourite, but I believe it's not antimagy and cool enough for a pubstomper like him. I'm looking forward to your opinions...

Replies